The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

Morning Lance gibs. I see your stalking of women hasn't stopped. I wonder if these good people know of your colorful past? Then again isn't that why you follow women? As you stated numerous times what you would enjoy and have enjoyed doing to them. I guess putting your profile on private helps but the monitors still watch.

Last edited:
I got a lot of plants from neighbors and my mom. I just dig stuff up and stick it in the ground. Or I throw seeds out qnd see what happens...hahahaha
My wife is exactly the same way. She’s always bringing home small little tree sapling that she finds on her jobs.

Last year, a friend gave us two saplings that were in American chestnut and japanese chestnut hybrid. They’re trying to bring back the American chestnut which has been completely blighted.

I’ll have to take some pictures when I come back from work.

I often use lines like this. I also live sometimes like this. 😂

I was in a meeting on Tuesday with a pretty senior person. We needed some actuarial expertise (think super math) this project, I told him: “ I’m not an actuary, but I play on TV.”

My boss burst out laughing, but the other person failed to see the humor.

So, so serious!

You poor thing! I know about not enough sleep! L-tryptophan is an amino acid that is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin. Foods that contain tryptophan include turkey, eggs, and milk. A turkey sandwich with some warm milk as a bedtime snack may help you sleep.

There's a tea called Sleepytime tea that 8 sometimes drink before bed.

I hope you're able to get the sleep you need! 😴 💤
I can second the Sleepytime tea (has a pic of a bear on it in a nightcap) and it works! I’m pretty sure the Turkey trick works also…explains all the men snoozing at thanksgiving! 🤣.

Coffee time and the morning Z.

IMG_2468.jpeg

Morning Lance gibs. I see your stalking of women hasn't stopped. I wonder if these good people know of your colorful past? Then again isn't that why you follow women? As you stated numerous times what you would enjoy and have enjoyed doing to them. I guess putting your profile on private helps but the monitors still watch.
Get em mAma Bear..grr GRRR

I heard the rumors

Back