The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

Russian and chips and a Lion lager, if you don't have Lion then make it a Black Label.

Enters Cafe, looks around, ... "Oh, it's you lot again"
Wow, that was an eventful 24 hours, my (mostly) grey head is almost spinning. I guess we just carry on here as normal, I'm sure glad the group didn't just disappear.
It was crazy. I'm really grateful to those who kept our little community on an even keel.

Big flock of arrow marked babblers just been kicking up a major fracas in the trees outside our cabin.

We’re starting over. Not being divisive, but I think it was just time to start a new thread.

Talk about whatever you want: food, sheds, baby goats, nudist camps. Let’s avoid politics, religion or drama.

Order a coffee. A beer. And a nice dessert. Let the barkeep know what’s on your mind.
Thanks for starting a new thread. I like the title too😀

I’m glad this thread is open 24-7, it thrives, and seems to have a night life.

Good morning too early risers or insomniacs, and afternoon or evening depending on your international geography.

The coffee is hot
fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u3.jpg

Do you like the sound of them? I don't know this bird.
I'm not sure I like it or not, but it is very loud and not exactly a sweet tweet, and they all sound off in unison. I have better photos, but this one I took this morning so it seems appropriate to use it.20240323093729_IMG_4574-01.jpeg

My mom is a fan of glen levit (forgive if I spelled wrong).....
Ok that one is up there for me as well—Glenlivet, I like the light blue bottle 12 year old

The Macallan is probably my all-time fave but I find the price to be a bit steep. That said, from what I have read, Costco’s Kirkland brand scotch IS in fact Macallan (AND Kirkland vodka is Grey Goose). In Canada our Costcos aren’t allowed to sell alcohol

Morning all…

Nothing like waking up in the hotel and the in room coffee maker is Kaput! 🙄

Oh well…just trundle down to the breakfast bar early I guess. Like the look of the place Wanderer. You did a good job!

Morning all…

Nothing like waking up in the hotel and the in room coffee maker is Kaput! 🙄

Oh well…just trundle down to the breakfast bar early I guess. Like the look of the place Wanderer. You did a good job!
Well at least you have option. I know for some early flights nothing would be open yet and in-room coffee was all I could get.

Call the desk, I’m sure they’d bring one up

We’re starting over. Not being divisive, but I think it was just time to start a new thread.

Talk about whatever you want: food, sheds, baby goats, nudist camps. Let’s avoid politics, religion or drama.

Order a coffee. A beer. And a nice dessert. Let the barkeep know what’s on your mind.
I'll just order me a decaf coffee with some French vanilla creamer and hope someone sits next to me and strikes up a canversation

Back