Story idea for buying a leash

indsub89

Virgin
I am writing a femdom CFNM story where the dominant woman is buying a new leash for the man.
Wanted ideas on what kind of collars/leashes are available to flesh out them trying out different leashes and discussing the advantages/disadvantages.

My Top bought me a leather collar. He had a brass nameplate put on it. The nameplate was engraved with the name he had given me. When he placed it around my neck, my submissiveness was amplified 10 fold. It washed over me. He made me practice walking beside him on a short leash. He also used the collar to pull my head back after he had mounted me. I had wished that the leather collar had a snap together closure as the audible of it clicking closed would have triggered my submission too. I only know leather but I think I would prefer leather to chain or nylon. The leash could be leather or chain. Leather would be nice for slapping my butt and chain would feel heavy and cold when laid on my back and down my ass crack.

Thank you, bud...
Got one idea about leather vs nylon vs chain..

Nameplate is another thing that I can use...

Some thoughts. Chain collars IMHO are sort of impractical as well as dangerous for use on humans. Dogs necks tend to be just a bit smaller in circumference then their skulls - so a snug fitting choke chain can be used. Not so much with humans. But the effect of the chromed links on the skin is nice so you'll just affix the rings with something - say an engraved padlock. YMMV. But if you want the same sort of constriction that a choke chain would provide look up Martingale/limited slip collars. Imagine the scene to be written with one of those! My my.

You might consider several collars. Something nice and pink with rhinestones - perhaps the word SLUT in bold letters - for training and when the girls come over for cocktails? Then another - say in expensive black saddle leather with chrome buckles and large ring. Nameplate in brass with PROPERTY OF engraved would be a nice touch - this for those more formal occasions and possibly a reward for being a good boy?

A couple of leashes would be handy - the nylon ones have the benefit of a good feel to the hand and come in a variety of colors. A hot pink one would go nicely with that pink collar for example. Then a matching one in black leather - big solid chromed snap on the business end of it - again for those more formal get togethers.

Hmm. There is an anthology series here called Amorous Goods which is about a store where there are weird sexually cursed items. https://forum.literotica.com/threads/amorous-goods-a-literotica-anthology-series-season-4.1582894/
Imagine our lovely dom goes in and spots an unusual collar, in black leather with strange illegible symbols embossed upon it. Attached is a silver chain leash. Maybe the curse upon it causes the wearer to be unable to orgasm until the collar is removed, or it causes the wearer to follow ANY order as if they were a trained dog. Or all of the above with the holder of the leash able to feel every bit of the pleasure she gives him, herself, causing her to be ultimately multi-orgasmic while he cannot.

Back