Star Wars: The Old Republic - Questions of Freedom (Closed)

Somehow, Vaxi could feel the sly, sensual smile on the other girl's face. The twi'lek puffed a breath of air onto her wet cunt that caused the zabrak to gasp at the sudden chill. Then Gida'Tol purred, "And we're just beginning. You taste good, Vaxi. Sweeter than I expected."

The blond opened her mouth to answer but then her breath rushed out in a wordless push, "HhuhhhHNN!" Gida'Tol has kissed the apex of her cunt again and then that clever tongue slipped over her lips down to the base and up again. She repeated that motion again, again, again, again, and then her tongue pushed past her labia and once more slid around Vaxi's entrance, just barely avoiding going in. "Ohhh, fuck!" One of her hands slid down to rest atop the blue skinned woman's head and the other reached up over her own to grab hold of the edge of her bunk, "Muh-more, please!"

There was a chuckle and Gida'Tol ran her tongue over Vaxi's pinkness again. This felt good, dirty but right. And she felt confident here. All of this was so new and so uncertain. But giving pleasure was something she knew she was good at. Her tongue slid around her lover's entrance but not going in before flicking up lash over her clit.

Vaxi bounced on the bunk, "HAHhHN! Oh! Oh, damn!" She squirmed, moving her hips, ohh, that teasing tongue! It made her want something inside so much! "I...inside, please?"

Gida'Tol shivered and kissed her pearl. Then she reached over her shoulder to pull one of her lukku forward. The tip twitched and moved as she ran it up and down Vaxi's nether regions, causing the other girl to shudder and whimper. She flushed to, sensation going through her from the sensitive organ. Then she bit her lower lip, "Since you asked nicely..." And slid the end of her lekku into Vaxi's wet and waiting pussy.

They both moaned at the feeling of Vaxi's body enveloping the supple, smooth length of Gida'Tol's lekku. She was so hot and wet, so slick and clutching eagerly at the blue, tapered shaft entering her, the Twi'lek could only shiver at the sensation. It was amazing, a feeling that she would never be able to describe, but it felt like she was melting, starting at the tip of her lekku.

Vaxi was writhing, her hand clutching the mattress tighter and tighter. "Fuck! You feel amazing!" Her breath was coming in short gasps at the sweet feeling of being stretched open, her hips moving slightly as she tried to get more of the shaft inside. "Mmmm, can't wait to get . . . fucked by you!" The hand resting on the back of Gida'Tol's head stroked gently down the part of the lekku that was there. "Please, teacher," she whimpered softly, "fill me up, take me!"

A chuckle from Gida'Tol blew across Vaxi's soaking pussy, making her shiver again. "I will, you wonderful little slut," she teased. "I'll fuck you so good you won't be able to walk straight tomorrow!" Her mouth went back down, lapping and teasing at Vaxi's hard, taut clit even as one of her hands worked, moving the end of lekku in and out of the Zabrak's eager opening, gradually feeding more and more of it in, spreading her wider and wider as the diameter of the tendril increased. She lifted her head, smiling wickedly at the wriggling woman at the head of the bed. "Come for me, Vaxi," she coaxed, shifting to flick her thumb over Vaxi's clit. "Let me feel you, show me that sweet face when you cream and whimper for more."

Vaxi's hand clutched desperately at the back of her lover's head, the other reached over her own and pressing hard against the wall for reasons that she'd never know or understand. The thought of one of the busty girl's lekku being used to fuck her would have been bizarre, laughable even, to her but the reality was wonderful and mad. It was hot and firm yet soft in her, pushing deep while spreading her wide open. It felt new and amazing and she was loving every second!

At the command, the deepest thrust yet, the thumb pounding her clit, her mind dissolved. Her back arched up off the bunk and she screamed something, not sure what words or even in what language she cried out. Her eyes were tight shut and her arms tensed, her legs kicking before wrapping around Gida'Tol's shoulders and squeezing. Her body was ablaze with pleasure as she came; her pussy gushing and clenching down on the invading thickness. She swirled through red hot bliss, aware she was whimpering and yelping but without control or knowledge of what she said.

Her mind slowly reassembled...had it been a second? Five? A minute? She couldn't tell. Vaxi's limbs were heavy and liquid but deliriously happy. "S-sweet girl...oh, Gida'Tol...never in my life...have I cum like that! You're...fucking magic, I swear..."

Gida'Tol laughed lightly, breathlessly. "Practiced, perhaps, but hardly magic." She smiled up at the other woman and licked her lips. "And enthusiastic. I do love that taste." One of her fingers made lazy circles on the inside of Vaxi's thigh as she took in the sight of the Zabrak still glowing from her climax.

A blush spread across the young jedi's cheeks. "R-really? No one's ever . . . I mean, I haven't had that done before, but no one's ever said that it . . . dammit, I sound stupid."

"Don't be silly," Gida'Tol said, pushing herself into a kneeling position. "You're fine. More than fine," she said, running her eyes over the naked, spread form of her new lover. "It's awkward when it's your first time. And you . . ." she paused, her eyes considering for a moment. "It's clear whoever you've been with was either inexperienced or selfish."

Vaxi nodded a little. "I mean, we were both young, and . . . ." She stopped, then shook her head. "That's neither here nor there. I think I have a favor to return, Master." She winked. "And I want to show you how well I've learned my lesson."

Grinning, Gida'Tol shifted a bit to let Vaxi get up before she stretched out on the bed, legs spread enticingly. "I'm eager to see how you've learned," she murmured as Vaxi laid down between her legs.

Vaxi stretched as she stood, eyes closed and a savoring expression on her face. She felt...purified. As if through that delicious and utterly naughty climax has been a ritual of cleansing that washed away her guilt, her fears, her sorrow, and replaced it all with satisfaction. She looked down at the lush twi'lek as she laid back on the bed and spread those sweet legs. What an amazing power she had. Did she even know?

The zabrak girl took her place between those shapely limbs, taking a moment to admire their beauty. There really wasn't any part of her that wasn't beautiful. She felt dirty thinking it...but those bastards really knew how to breed a pleasure slave.

Like her pussy. It was hardly the first she'd seen but never like this, for this reason. But it was beautiful. And her smell...it was different. Faintly sweet, faintly floral, tempting. She stuck her tongue out cautiously to run the tip over the slightly puffy labia and, "Mmm? Mm!"

Wow! She tasted good! Really good! Was that a twi'lek thing or...fuck, who cared? "You taste so good, Master," Vaxi cooed. She wasn't the type to act sexy or play the tramp but it was coming easy with Gida'Tol. Was she tapping into something that had always been in Vaxi? She kind of hoped so. Maybe then she could...

She shook her head. Focus on the snatch in front of you, not the prick out there. She grinned at that thought and then slid further forward and pressed her lips to Gida'Tol's nether lips in a hungry kiss, her tongue probing into her lover. She wriggled and moved it about before braking the kiss and starting to lick and lap at her like she'd never tasted anything so good in her life.

She didn't have lekku but she did tease with her finger, running over the rim of her entrance and just dipping inside and then pulling back. All the while she licked and licked, making soft coos and pleasured sounds as she feasted on the younger sentient's sex.

There was a moment when Gida'Tol was waiting for Vaxi to start, to touch her, where she was almost shivering with anticipation. And then she started to doubt, maybe this wasn't something that Vaxi wanted, she had gotten a feeling that the other girl was interested in someone else.

But then, oh then, Vaxi's lips touched her, and it was like all the air whooshed out of her lungs. There was warmth and heat and sweetness rushing up from between her legs. It was clear that Vaxi wasn't experienced, but she was enthusiastic. The Zabrak's tongue slipped and slid over Gida'Tol's slit, teasing the blue woman's sensitive pussy and spreading the wetness.

One of her hands went down to cradle the back of Vaxi's head encouragingly. "Oh, Vaxi, oh, that feels very, very good." She gasped as the other woman wrapped her lips around her clit and started sucking. "Ahhhhh, hells! That's amazing, padawan!"

Her back was arching at the feeling, free hand clenching in the sheets of the bed. This was good, very good, and she could feel Vaxi taking what Gida'Tol had done to her and returning it, experimenting with the way her tongue moved, with sliding her fingers over the slick flesh.

She couldn't help but laugh at the praise and moans from her "master" and new lover. It wasn't from humor, even with the little teacher-student game they were playing, it was just from raw enjoyment. Raw delight. Gida'Tol really was a wonder. She could just make Vaxi feel happy so easily.

Her lips were sealed tight around the swollen nub of the buxom twi'lek's clitoris, sucking with eager delight. Her tongue swished back and forth, lashing the tip over it. The finger that had teased her entrance pulled back entirely and then thrust in to sink in all the way into her hot, wet flesh.

A thought flitted through her mind; something Master Parn once said. She started to hum; vibrating both her throat and her lips as they pressed to Gida'Tol's pearl and the surrounding pinkness.

Back