Slightly irritated

Doxycycline is also effective against anthrax. Sort of good for acne too, but not nearly as affective as minocycline at that. Yeah, I know it's a little off topic, but I have a leg cramp. What do you expect? LOL

And no mail for two days now because some dumb ass mailed a letter with white powder in it over here, and the military mail terminal at Frankfurt shut down. Damn it, I have a paid bill in the mail!
 
Well. There's no use pretending there isn't a real danger at the Capitol. Imagine the P.R. boost bin Lauden would get if they didn't check out the Capitol and a Congressman were killed. It could happen. You can't say it couldn't happen. Better to close for a day and vaccuum. The House isn't open every day of the year -- this is just another holiday. No big deal. Certainly not compared to the big deal that might happen if nothing is done.

No mater how uneasy this makes the American public a death (or serious infection) in House would be gigantically worse. Err on the side of caution. This is the responsibility of a great Republic.
 
CB, your thread title made me think this might be a YI update. :eek:

I was under the impression the House was closed due to 30 or so people having nasal swabs that tested positive for anthrax spores. If so, closing would be prudent.

As for Cipro, it is the first choice for only the more virulent strains of anthrax. In many cases, simple penicillin works just fine. But the public wants what they hear advertised on TV, practicality be damned. (note to self: buy Bayer Pharmaceutical stock)

*********

April, minocycline works great on acne as long as your doctor doen't keep you on it too long. It's murder on the gastric system. It is also one of the few drugs that breaks down over time and becomes toxic, so don't ever take it after the expire date.

As for your leg cramp, there are ways to make you forget about it. You will need your webcam for this, though. ;)
 
LOL Bigdog. Cramp's gone now.

The mino was wonderful, and the only unpleasant side effect I had was dizziness. But the doc took me off it because it was causing a little discoloration on my face. Which subsequently went away. The doxy was not nearly as good, even at twice the mino's strength. And it made me nauseous. :(
 
Our neighbor was talking about how he didn't have enough money to make his car payment this month. He made the comment that he should put some flour or something on the outside of the envelope so it would slow the mail down for a few days. And he'd have time to get money in the bank before the check cleared. At first i chuckled, then i got pissed. Can you imagine how much of that shit is really happening that we don't hear about? God some people are so stupid.
 
posted by CelestialBody:
(snip)I have never been so disappointed in the
Government as when I found that the House had recessed for a few days-due to an Anthrax scare.(snip)

That's what we get for electing a bunch of gutless pussies. Hell what happens when one of them is exposed to something really bad, like Herpes simplex one?

Comshaw
 
I have 30 Cipro pills I'm willing to part with.............For a price.










Kidding.............well I do have the pills...I think they are expired by now though.
 
Back
Top