Siren songs and helicockters

As a far too regular contributor to this thread, I’m here to tell you that it is less about size of your member or even quality of your “trick” and much more about your willingness to be vulnerable and do something silly for them. The women here regularly put themselves out there for us and occasionally like us to return the favor. 🥵

Having said that, I can offer a few suggestions to aid in your presentation. 🖼️

1. Make sure the background of your video or gif is not distracting. There is nothing worse than detracting from the star of the show with a messy background. 📸
2. Helicocktering is easier than it seems and actually makes your dick look bigger than it is. Trust me. Get it semi hard and then give it a couple spins. The elasticity of your cock will stretch that beast out much farther than you expect and you will likely gain some confidence seeing it that long. 🚁 Oh, and spin it with your hand. Don’t feel like it has to only be hip action.
3. The cock pop is simple. Get as hard as you can and let your underwear do the work for you. Slide it down and your hard dick will spring right back up. Sound is an added bonus (as you heard) when it snaps that elastic band on your underwear. 🫰
4. Have fun with it. It’s more about making them smile than it is about showing how big or small your dick is. They’ve seen bigger ones than any of us have and probably smaller than any of us have. They wanna see you put yourself out there with some confidence. 😊
I love all of this. Thank you for being the helicockter guru and teaching the guys how to get spinning.

My only complaint is that none of your emojis worked! I thought this was coming with visuals!

As a far too regular contributor to this thread, I’m here to tell you that it is less about size of your member or even quality of your “trick” and much more about your willingness to be vulnerable and do something silly for them. The women here regularly put themselves out there for us and occasionally like us to return the favor. 🥵
This is the reason I like this odd little thread.
The guys are giving a bit back to the ladies that's not about sleaziness.

Just fun for them like at a bachelorette party.

And the men are opening themselves up and showing their vulnerable side - they expect to be mocked. But in reality the ladies celebrate every single one and are lovely about all you contributors.

Plus never underestimate the aphrodisiac quality that laughter and vulnerability can have.

That explains a lot.

200w.gif
You're all a bunch of sexy giants

This is the reason I like this odd little thread.
The guys are giving a bit back to the ladies that's not about sleaziness.

Just fun for them like at a bachelorette party.

And the men are opening themselves up and showing their vulnerable side - they expect to be mocked. But in reality the ladies celebrate every single one and are lovely about all you contributors.

Plus never underestimate the aphrodisiac quality that laughter and vulnerability can have.
Ehh, I need to stay out of here, you are almost convincing me.

Having said that, I can offer a few suggestions to aid in your presentation. 🖼️

1. Make sure the background of your video or gif is not distracting. There is nothing worse than detracting from the star of the show with a messy background. 📸
2. Helicocktering is easier than it seems and actually makes your dick look bigger than it is. Trust me. Get it semi hard and then give it a couple spins. The elasticity of your cock will stretch that beast out much farther than you expect and you will likely gain some confidence seeing it that long. 🚁 Oh, and spin it with your hand. Don’t feel like it has to only be hip action.
3. The cock pop is simple. Get as hard as you can and let your underwear do the work for you. Slide it down and your hard dick will spring right back up. Sound is an added bonus (as you heard) when it snaps that elastic band on your underwear. 🫰
4. Have fun with it. It’s more about making them smile than it is about showing how big or small your dick is. They’ve seen bigger ones than any of us have and probably smaller than any of us have. They wanna see you put yourself out there with some confidence. 😊
I’m taking notes 📝🗒️

Back