Single working mom in her 40s… can you distract me?

So…. I’m new here. As a member. But I’ve been reading stories for years. I have a few might like to post. Maybe. Lol.

But for now, I’m looking for conversation and connection. I work from home and I work a lot. Add kids to the mix and I don’t have a lot of opportunity for fun. So here I am.

Anyone want to chat?

Edited: My preference is unmarried men. I’m sorry, but having been on the receiving end of that, I’d rather not inflict any pain on others. So single/divorced guys…. What’s up? 😂

Last edited:
So…. I’m new here. As a member. But I’ve been reading stories for years. I have a few might like to post. Maybe. Lol.

But for now, I’m looking for conversation and connection. I work from home and I work a lot. Add kids to the mix and I don’t have a lot of opportunity for fun. So here I am.

Anyone want to chat?
Would love to chat

Anyone want to chat?
Just hit you up! Hope to hear from you

I would love to chat...I imagine you will get all the distraction you can handle if you check your pm box...😘

Anyone want to chat?
How do you like it here? Thoughts? Feel free to.PM me if you like.

I'm no deep scholar, but I know a little about a LOT of things. I can talk about just about anything you have on your mind! Holler at me!

Anyone want to chat?
Welcome to the forum. I love chatting and would enjoy a pm from a female.
Please 😁

Anyone want to chat?
Hi how are you

Anyone want to chat?
Also working from home. Anytime you need to chat let me know.

Anyone want to chat?
I'll chat anytime xx

I’m recently retired and have a lot of time to chat, but I’m sure between work, kids, and the many offers you’ll get from this post, you’ll have enough on your plate so I will just say welcome to the chat portion of Literotica. I’ve only been chatting for a few months myself and it’s been eye opening. Guess I’m not the only pervert in the world…

Thank you all for the comments! I made an update based on preferences. I’m sorry… but have to stay true to what I can live with!

Edited to say: My preference is unmarried men. I’m sorry, but having been on the receiving end of that, I’d rather not inflict any pain on others. So single/divorced guys…. What’s up? 😂

Thank you all for the comments! I made an update based on preferences. I’m sorry… but have to stay true to what I can live with!

Edited to say: My preference is unmarried men. I’m sorry, but having been on the receiving end of that, I’d rather not inflict any pain on others. So single/divorced guys…. What’s up? 😂
Hey lovely,
Pm sent

Back