Show Off

Nude beaches are always great, and I have sat nude with many like minded people in hotel saunas while away on trips.
 
Something I like doing is being naked at home with blinds open (same at hotels) or being nude in the backyard. It is your property so you are legally in your right to be naked there and anyone peaking cannot be mad.

At most, they can politely ask you to cover up but legally you are within your right to be naked where you live
 
I'm the same.....I love being nude as much as possible, especially around the house. My wife and I both sleep in the nude, and she often opens the curtains and windows to get a night breeze, and I usually don't even cover up at all when its hot. She said that no one can see us up on the 2nd floor with our lights out, but I had a neighbor that told me different one time when we slept in after the sun came up, and illuminated both of us......plus he was replacing lost shingles on his garage right outside our window. LOL.
 
My wife asks herself “is this slutty enough” before we go out together because she knows i love showing her off - when we go on vacations we always try to find a topless spot to show off her gorgeous tits.
 
At most, they can politely ask you to cover up but legally you are within your right to be naked where you live
Well, that depends on 1) where you live and what the local laws are and 2.) whether the law enforcers are willing to make an issue of it. Check your local ordinances or talk to a friendly lawyer to see where you stand.
 
I’m wondering if there are safe, legal ways to display your pleasure treasure. I find my fantasies lingering in the exhibitionist area. Is it best to keep the showing off scenarios solely to fantasy?
My wife has this down to an art form.

She loves showing off her breasts, very discreetly, in a revealing top or wearing a short skirt with no knickers.

Keeping a close eye on any guy or lady for that matter, who takes more than a passing interest in her upper thighs, or cleavage, she carefully gauge their level of sexual interest and give them a quick glimpse of her delicious flanges.....
If she gets an appreciative response, they'll get a better view....

Same with her breasts, she'll go braless, wear an open top showing off those gorgeous globes and position herself so any admirer is given a more prolonged, deeper view.

Usually in an adult environment, such as a bar setting or nightclub etc. Most responses are very positive.

One offended wife or gf noticed her hubby staring at my wife, slapped him and threw her drink over her....
 
I’m wondering if there are safe, legal ways to display your pleasure treasure. I find my fantasies lingering in the exhibitionist area. Is it best to keep the showing off scenarios solely to fantasy?
You can always do it online - publicly or privately...

The question you must answer is how much to show?
 
What is the goal? Are you seeking commentary? Just knowing people have seen you? Live interactions? The thrill of 'maybe' getting caught? What you're looking for changes where you go and how you execute.

If you want validation, you can take pics privately and post online with different forums, like here or Reddit, and you'll get plenty of attention. If you want people to actually see you and see them see you, you can decide if it's 'on accident' or 'on purpose' and choose appropriately from there. "Ooops, you caught me changing when the door popped open" at a store during the daytime when kids are school is one thing but going to a nude beach or actively showing your body at a bar at night is another.

My girlfriend loves being seen nude and showing her body but she prefers when it's women, not men. It keeps her safe but still gives her the sense of exposure and vulnerability. She takes her time changing in locker rooms and showering at the gym. She'll get warmed up and come to me after and I can tell if someone was around when she changed or not.
 
I’m wondering if there are safe, legal ways to display your pleasure treasure. I find my fantasies lingering in the exhibitionist area. Is it best to keep the showing off scenarios solely to fantasy?
I've done to the conclusion that my sweet and innocent wife is a closet exhibitionist 🙂 she would never admit to this out loud due to her strict religious upbringing but it seems obvious to me now

Far too many incidents where she had " accidentally " displayed her undies to men whether at Starbucks or a simple BBQ at our neighbors. She of course would show off but it would be an unintentional peek under her short skirt.

Not complaining at all especially since she's often quite aroused later that evening whenever this does happen 🙂
 
I’m wondering if there are safe, legal ways to display your pleasure treasure. I find my fantasies lingering in the exhibitionist area. Is it best to keep the showing off scenarios solely to fantasy?
Have you considered nude modeling? It’s a safe and socially acceptable way to satisfy your exhibitionist fantasy.
 
I’m wondering if there are safe, legal ways to display your pleasure treasure. I find my fantasies lingering in the exhibitionist area. Is it best to keep the showing off scenarios solely to fantasy?
Like a couple of others have already said you can always share pictures on here even if only briefly, plus I'm sure there are plenty of people who wouldn't mind getting a dm from you 😁
 
I’m wondering if there are safe, legal ways to display your pleasure treasure. I find my fantasies lingering in the exhibitionist area. Is it best to keep the showing off scenarios solely to fantasy?
My wife was very much an exhibitionist, albeit a very discreet one at home, out and about, she thrived on holiday at the nudist beach or topless beach, one resort we went to, an adult only complex was very much pro topless women around the pool and outdoor bar area, it was a very closed off to the public, private complex.

The other situation that springs to mind was a camera / photography club she did some modelling for at weekends.

A friend of hers introduced her to it when she needed someone to join her, it was a group of older men, camera and photography enthusiasts, very amateur but they paid her a modelling fee to go topless or model lingerie etc.

She enjoyed it, a bit of fun and some extra cash for her...
 
Back
Top