Seniors and the differences

Again, speaking from my own experience of having my libido go AWOL for more than a decade, having a complete blood panel done, including your hormone levels, could be critical. I had mine done this summer, only to find that my testosterone was low. Getting my levels in the appropriate range for my age appears to really make a difference....and supposedly, I still have 3 to 6 months before they really settle in.

So it might be worth checking your hormone ranges. That is if you actually WANT a libido....
thanks for taking the time to reply; my hormone levels, specifically testosterone, are off the charts; levels of a 20-something….most likely because I’m sort of a gym rat…..

I am looking for a better answer than just stay up late...

Wife and I are on 2 different sexual schedules. I would prefer a little afternoon or early evening fun.
She would like to have a midnight or later action.

I think it stems from her perspective of I have the following 23 things to do today and then we can have some fun. While I am on the guy train of hey we both just showered and let's play a while before we do the evening TV watching and relaxing.

I still work and often have to be up at 6 AM and she can sleep late. Weekends are no different I still wake up early and she stays up way late. I can hear her play with her vibrator late at night but still she comes to bed and just goes to sleep.

I am looking for a better answer than just stay up late...

Wife and I are on 2 different sexual schedules. I would prefer a little afternoon or early evening fun.
She would like to have a midnight or later action.

I think it stems from her perspective of I have the following 23 things to do today and then we can have some fun. While I am on the guy train of hey we both just showered and let's play a while before we do the evening TV watching and relaxing.

I still work and often have to be up at 6 AM and she can sleep late. Weekends are no different I still wake up early and she stays up way late. I can hear her play with her vibrator late at night but still she comes to bed and just goes to sleep.

I think you might have the answer. "I have the following 23 things to do today..." So take 7 off her plate and see if that helps even up the times.

There are two additional critical things that need to go hand in hand with the 7 that you're taking. First is that you have to take 7 off every day, no matter what. Not just when you hope to get lucky, not just when you have energy, not just when you have time. Every day. She has to come to rely on your help. She won't start to relax enough to even try out an earlier sexy time until she starts to trust that she will have space in her day to feel/do something about it. That means she has to trust that you will always help.

Second is that you can't ask her what you should do. It's easier and faster for her to do it than to tell you. Now, there will be things that will change every day that you couldn't figure out for love nor money. Don't even try, you won't get them right and you'll set yourself up for failure. And you'll just piss her off. Instead, look for the things around the house that always have to be done. You'll be able to spot things that she does over and over and over and over. Those are the things that you should pick up. For example, say second Tuesday of the month is meatloaf night. It ain't a difficult recipe. Watch what she does - then the next month, on Monday night, make sure she has everything she needs to make it. If you don't see it, say to her, "Hey, honey, were you planning on doing meat loaf tomorrow? Because I noticed that we only have ground pork and no eggs. I was going to pick up a dozen large and a lbs of ground chuck. Do you want me to get anything else?"

Now, the first thing she's going to think is what alien abducted my husband. The second is what does he want. By the 3 or 4 thought, she might smile. You do that the second month, she's gonna melt. When the 3rd month comes, tell her to take your shower time because you think you got this from watching her (and maybe repeat back what you're going to do) - by the time you get throw it in the oven, you might have her hands unzipping your fly to pull you in the shower with her. Because instead of hopping in the shower, she had the time to finish her stuff, meatloaf takes an hour, and you can both wind up sudsing up.

For more ideas on what to look for that might help with alleviating her 23 things, so that she has more time when you do, I would suggest Jimmy On Relationships (https://www.youtube.com/@JimmyonRelationships). His direct videos can get kinda preachy, but maybe it needs to be for guys to get it. His situational videos are pretty accurate, and I have to wonder how many female followers he has from those. I know I have watched quite a few of them, pointing madly at the screen, yelling "Yes! Yes! Exactly!" His videos about doing the dishes are just dead-on. But if she stays up late, and pushes herself for her "Me" time, she can say to whoever sees her dragging that she didn't sleep well. Because a lot of middle age people don't sleep well. You get to have an excuse for sleep, but not for personal time. So she can steal sleep time in the morning, but she can't steal "me" time in the morning.

All this leads to two different amorous times. What you outlined was almost exactly what happened with me and my ex. And what I'm telling you is almost exactly what I told my ex. The difference is that I suggested a bi-weekly afternoon date, just for our intimate times. That way I could arrange for the kid to be cover, my parents to be covered, it went on the calendar so I didn't have to worry about work - I could get in the mindset. He turned me down because he didnt' want me to do what I didn't want to, didn't want me to feel like I had to provide sex. So even though he did dishes - I couldn't depend on getting more tasks off my plate so that I could be spontaneous like he wanted to be. And he wasn't willing to be more structured so that I could actually have the sex he wanted.

Good luck!

I think you might have the answer. "I have the following 23 things to do today..." So take 7 off her plate and see if that helps even up the times.

There are two additional critical things that need to go hand in hand with the 7 that you're taking. First is that you have to take 7 off every day, no matter what. Not just when you hope to get lucky, not just when you have energy, not just when you have time. Every day. She has to come to rely on your help. She won't start to relax enough to even try out an earlier sexy time until she starts to trust that she will have space in her day to feel/do something about it. That means she has to trust that you will always help.

Second is that you can't ask her what you should do. It's easier and faster for her to do it than to tell you. Now, there will be things that will change every day that you couldn't figure out for love nor money. Don't even try, you won't get them right and you'll set yourself up for failure. And you'll just piss her off. Instead, look for the things around the house that always have to be done. You'll be able to spot things that she does over and over and over and over. Those are the things that you should pick up. For example, say second Tuesday of the month is meatloaf night. It ain't a difficult recipe. Watch what she does - then the next month, on Monday night, make sure she has everything she needs to make it. If you don't see it, say to her, "Hey, honey, were you planning on doing meat loaf tomorrow? Because I noticed that we only have ground pork and no eggs. I was going to pick up a dozen large and a lbs of ground chuck. Do you want me to get anything else?"

Now, the first thing she's going to think is what alien abducted my husband. The second is what does he want. By the 3 or 4 thought, she might smile. You do that the second month, she's gonna melt. When the 3rd month comes, tell her to take your shower time because you think you got this from watching her (and maybe repeat back what you're going to do) - by the time you get throw it in the oven, you might have her hands unzipping your fly to pull you in the shower with her. Because instead of hopping in the shower, she had the time to finish her stuff, meatloaf takes an hour, and you can both wind up sudsing up.

For more ideas on what to look for that might help with alleviating her 23 things, so that she has more time when you do, I would suggest Jimmy On Relationships (https://www.youtube.com/@JimmyonRelationships). His direct videos can get kinda preachy, but maybe it needs to be for guys to get it. His situational videos are pretty accurate, and I have to wonder how many female followers he has from those. I know I have watched quite a few of them, pointing madly at the screen, yelling "Yes! Yes! Exactly!" His videos about doing the dishes are just dead-on. But if she stays up late, and pushes herself for her "Me" time, she can say to whoever sees her dragging that she didn't sleep well. Because a lot of middle age people don't sleep well. You get to have an excuse for sleep, but not for personal time. So she can steal sleep time in the morning, but she can't steal "me" time in the morning.

All this leads to two different amorous times. What you outlined was almost exactly what happened with me and my ex. And what I'm telling you is almost exactly what I told my ex. The difference is that I suggested a bi-weekly afternoon date, just for our intimate times. That way I could arrange for the kid to be cover, my parents to be covered, it went on the calendar so I didn't have to worry about work - I could get in the mindset. He turned me down because he didnt' want me to do what I didn't want to, didn't want me to feel like I had to provide sex. So even though he did dishes - I couldn't depend on getting more tasks off my plate so that I could be spontaneous like he wanted to be. And he wasn't willing to be more structured so that I could actually have the sex he wanted.

Good luck!
Very well written . Think a lot of guys owe you a thank you for your words and insights

From my personal experience, diet and exercise are vital. If you prioritize a long, healthy life, then make time to exercise every day and eat your fruit, veggies, and fish. Sexual function is related to general health.

My wife has always had little interest in sex, but she recently took up pickleball and I've noticed that her body is more toned and attractive. She still doesn't have much sex drive, but I have a little hope for the future.

I can say that in my older age, it takes longer for me to get an erection vs when I was much younger and it only took a second or two! However, during intercourse, I last much longer, and in some cases, I find it harder to cum. This is especially true if it is vanilla sex. I typically think of a kinky scenario and that helps.
ES

I can say that in my older age, it takes longer for me to get an erection vs when I was much younger and it only took a second or two! However, during intercourse, I last much longer, and in some cases, I find it harder to cum. This is especially true if it is vanilla sex. I typically think of a kinky scenario and that helps.
ES
Pretty much the same here, although I can usually get erect fairly quickly (sometimes still too easily too). I was finding it near impossible to cum for a while but then. I had a medication change and started adding some supplements thst help.

Pretty much the same here, although I can usually get erect fairly quickly (sometimes still too easily too). I was finding it near impossible to cum for a while but then. I had a medication change and started adding some supplements thst help.
What supplements?

This is my go to forum so that is why I am posting here (not that it is a fetish

Over the last couple of years, I have really started to take notice how old age affects Senior’s bodies and mind, and to be honest, I am quite fascinated, as well as aroused, by it. I am 66 and went through a period of about a year not being able to get a hard on, at best what I would call a “semi”. I would still get horny and still got very turned on when the wife and I were playing, mostly oral but I did use toys on her. Over the course of the last couple of years, while my hard ons started to come back (I might also say they are fairly hard but I no longer stick upright and needs to be held up and its thickness and length are a little smaller but not much), her sexual drive started to fall off. It’s difficult to say why it happened but I think the affect of her not getting wet any more was mental then it was physical. Her clit still gets very hard and she does cum when we play, which is few and far between. Her titties have maintained their shape and look but have dropped a bit and her ass has maintained its attractiveness. We are friends with a couple that are completely the opposite. The older we get the more opposite we become. He cannot get hard at all, in fact, whenever I have seen, he is quite small and withdrawn. Her titties have dropped significantly, her nipples have gotten bigger and she gets quite wet very easily. For what its worth her ass seems to be losing its muscle structure as well. Quite different and our exercise, eating and social patterns are not different yest we are completely the opposite.

As a result of her lack of interest is sex, and my growing need for help in order to orgasm, I am permitted to play with other cocks. She knows I am not interested in guys (just their cocks), I only play with friends and she figures her and I are safe in terms of our relationship. So on that front again I find interesting the differences that age has created. Some balls hang unbelievably low, while others don’t hang at all. Some stick outward, some do not. Some are floppy. Some are rigid. The one constant is that most do not cum much anymore. LOL though that is not true of a new member of our group who is over 75 and seems to cum buckets forever but his first time was a couple of weeks ago so we will see if it is normal for him or not.

So I am curious to hear from other Seniors in any observations or experiences from being our age. Feel free to PM if you want to keep it quiet. Maybe later I will post some pics of as to visualize what I am talking about
Thank you for this thread and your initial post on it. I'm almost a decade older, but the urge for sex is as strong as ever. My erections are not as immediate nor quite as rigid, but I usually get one numerous times a day. I have no trouble ejaculating either, but I do notice that the force of my ejaculations and the quantinty of semen has diminished noticeably. It's useful to have older guys discussing such matters to ease their concerns that they are the only ones experiencing such changes. If in doubt though, older guys need to let their physician know. (y)👏

Thank you for this thread and your initial post on it. I'm almost a decade older, but the urge for sex is as strong as ever. My erections are not as immediate nor quite as rigid, but I usually get one numerous times a day. I have no trouble ejaculating either, but I do notice that the force of my ejaculations and the quantinty of semen has diminished noticeably. It's useful to have older guys discussing such matters to ease their concerns that they are the only ones experiencing such changes. If in doubt though, older guys need to let their physician know. (y)👏
We are all different for sure. One thing for sure is thst the desire pretty much stays with us guys, though it comes in different forms.
Interested in hearing from others, females included.
Though one has to remember that the Lit community is somewhat more sexual then the average.

As I have gotten older when I see an attractive woman I wonder what is underneath, but it is not her body anymore. I am thinking about her personality, attitude, and demeanor.

That does not mean I am not attracted to the physical parts of a woman, it just means they are less important to me. I was watching a commercial on TV and this woman started talking about her company etc. I was thinking, about what it would be like to talk to and get to know her, not what would she be like in bed.
ES

Back