Seeking older man with a dirty mind

Looking for an older man (45 or older only please) to chat with about life, sex, fantasies.
Please only message me if you’re open-minded, perverted, know sarcasm, and aren’t easily offended. 😊
How bout you put on a strap on and make me suck your cock then fuck the hell out of me?

Looking for an older man (45 or older only please) to chat with about life, sex, fantasies.
Please only message me if you’re open-minded, perverted, know sarcasm, and aren’t easily offended. 😊
Hello Shi, I'm a 65 year old man single horny daily have my own place if you like to chat about sex or whatever let me know I'm always available im retired

Hi Shi,
I will be your offensive, perverted, sarcastic, older, but not too old fantasy!

Older man who would love to make you wet with words..

Considerably older, with very wicked tastes, long time dominant with well-honed skills, and little use for vanilla pretense or judgmental prudes. Give me a ringy dingy :)

I'm 50 years young and I leave the intercourse for my vaniila wife. I need some fun, kinky sex or I'm going to explode. You can try to offend me, but it will end up just turning me on!

Having crossed this continent the last 40 years, drivig truck ,nothing offends me, very outspoken. Open to good debates and conversation

Hi - liked your message and your story. I am a much older guy (60s), English and I live in France. Looking for an intelligent, imaginative lady to chat to online. I enjoy writing stories too, as well as reading them. Hope to hear from.

Back