Seeking advice on a story

Jascsa

Virgin
Hello,

I am new writer to this site. I have been reading stories on here for years and finally built up the courage to write one. The story I am writing is a multi part story involving mostly erotic couplings, with some light roughness to certain parts and scenes, with an eventual harem evolving in the story.

I submitted my first chapter that was around 12.6k words and unfortunately it was rejected due to going into a little too much detail on one of the flashbacks that help set up the characters of the story. I have made changes to the story that I think now fit the guidelines, but would like to ask if someone would be available that has experience in editing and reading stories to let me know if my story is now acceptable or any advice on writing this story to help make it better.

Please feel free to dm me or respond here and I can get in touch with you to get you the first chapter. I have multiple chapters written so far, but wanted to hold off on those until I submitted the first one and gathered some feedback as to what people liked and didn't like about it.

Thank you for your time.

Hello,

I am new writer to this site. I have been reading stories on here for years and finally built up the courage to write one. The story I am writing is a multi part story involving mostly erotic couplings, with some light roughness to certain parts and scenes, with an eventual harem evolving in the story.

I submitted my first chapter that was around 12.6k words and unfortunately it was rejected due to going into a little too much detail on one of the flashbacks that help set up the characters of the story. I have made changes to the story that I think now fit the guidelines, but would like to ask if someone would be available that has experience in editing and reading stories to let me know if my story is now acceptable or any advice on writing this story to help make it better.

Please feel free to dm me or respond here and I can get in touch with you to get you the first chapter. I have multiple chapters written so far, but wanted to hold off on those until I submitted the first one and gathered some feedback as to what people liked and didn't like about it.

Thank you for your time.
Hi there. Im certainly no English major or am i an authority on writing. I tried writing a story and submitted it but it was rejected. I was devastated. The story was about being forced Gay. I was used by 2 men who took me and coerced me to perform oral. After writing the story i got so hard and ended up masturbating furiously. In the story, my character actually was turned on by being subdued and used by 2 men.
Herers my advice though, when i write, i find personal enjoyment expressing my thoughts and deep desires. Often I'm reliving the moment and digging deep for the details in my mind. This forces me to experience the encounter and i get just as excited as when i was in the moment. So write for yourself. Enjoy the moment and expression of the interactions that take place between the characters. So what if the story is rejected.
The 2nd advice i have is skip the back stories. I cant speak for everyone but when i read erotica, i skim to the nitty gritty of the Sexual act. I see the key words, cock, pussy, licking, sucking, ass, etc etc and i start at that point. I dont care about the car ride, or the dinner, or the various events that took place before sex. When i read erotica i like to read stories that spend more time on the details of the sexual act. Yes, there should be a little back story. However i also want to know what dirty thoughts are going on in the characters mind imagining the events that will soon take place. Something like:[ in the Car ride to her apartment, i glanced over at her legs. I had a hard time focusing because she chose to wear black stockings matching her leather black miniskirt. All i could think about was kissing the tender exposed flesh of her inner thighs. I imagined how her pussy might smell, look, feel. All the while shes talking to me about her rough day at her job. ]

Again, Pure disclaimer, im in no shape or form an author. Nor do i have a degree in English. I just figured id express my thoughts about how i like to read erotica. Less back story and more sex acts.

Hello,

DM me and I'll take a look. Remember that the 'no sex under 18' rule includes any sexual thoughts, fantasies, masturbation, etc. Or seeing or hearing anyone else at it. A brief factual sentence is usually OK but not if it could possibly be deemed erotic.

Back