Searching for a story involving hypnosis, incest, a deal with the devil, and more.

This is a story I read on here a long time ago, but I've lost both the name and link to it, so there's no way to read it again or see what might have become of it.

Basically, the story premise is a guy is visited by the devil, who is disguised as a bird or something, who either refers to himself or is referred to by his wife next door as 'Old Scratch'. He offers this guy a deal: A magic phrase that will hypnotize anyone he wants (Think it goes something like 'Quip quip quop, make her obey' or along those lines, but don't quote me on that) if he agrees to spend a year in hell after he dies each time he uses it. He takes the deal and tests it out on his mom. It works better than he was expecting, he freaks out, and then uses the reversal spell (Something like 'make it go away' or such).

Eventually he goes over to his neighbor and it's revealed that she's the bride of the devil, makes him use the spell on her, and they have sex. Later, he uses it on his mother again, somehow they end up over at the devil's house, and the devil fucks his mom while transforming her.

Honestly this one story has been driving me nuts over the past few years with me trying to find it. Instead, I find other good stories, but this one still eludes me to the point where if I don't find it soon, I'm just going to have to re-make it myself. I'd rather not do that if it's still up somewhere or if someone happens to have a copy on hand. Any help would be appreciated.

"Oh, I go by Several Different Names" by BarondeSade.

The author has moved most of their works to a different platform. I don't think I am allowed to name it here, but a search for "Different Names By Baron LeSade" should find it. This story is even available for free!

"Oh, I go by Several Different Names" by BarondeSade.

The author has moved most of their works to a different platform. I don't think I am allowed to name it here, but a search for "Different Names By Baron LeSade" should find it. This story is even available for free!

You're a hero, friend. Thank you.

Back