Santa Number Picking

I waited to open my package from my Secret Santa until this morning.

Thank you, EL, for the lovely gifts. The tins of tea are wonderful. They'll be perfect with the coconut muffins my son baked for breakfast in the morning. I love the little pins. I'll be sure to wear them for story hour with the kindergarten class. They'll be quite impressed. The earrings are perfect! I wear purple all the time and I'm always looking for earrings to match.

Everything was great. I loved them all.

I'll try to post a picture later on.

A Christmas :kiss: from the good little witch.
 
Yay, I've been waiting for you to post Ms. Good Witch! I'm so glad you liked them all, I had fun putting the package together. :)
 
I/m curious, are we still missing some... maybe we will hear Monday, or so.
 
I/m curious, are we still missing some... maybe we will hear Monday, or so.

Mine is sitting on the kitchen counter at home.

My arms are not long enough to reach it from here.

My SS is as frustrated as I am.

Maybe by the first of January this job will be finished. :eek:
 
My Secret Santa gift arrived while I was gone and what a surprise it was to open it! I had listed that I collect flamingos and ornaments, the flashy-trashier-the-better kind. Santa came through with two Christmas decorated stand up flamingo pens, complete with Santa hats. One has a green tinsel body and the other one is red. They're about a foot tall. LOL I absolutely love them, Remec.:kiss: Nice job! The flamingo souvenier ornament is also great. Even though I went to your city a few years ago, I never bought one quite like that one. My flamingos stay out all year, so it won't make it to the tree. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I couldn't be any more pleased with my gifts. It was so worth the wait!

*
***
*****
*******
*********
***********

||
 
Apparently, I've got two secret Santas this year. I just opened up another box with flamingo ornaments in it. It's a set of four of them. They are going to look good in my flamingo collection, but I'd love to be able to thank someone for them, too.:confused:
 
My Secret Santa gift arrived while I was gone and what a surprise it was to open it! I had listed that I collect flamingos and ornaments, the flashy-trashier-the-better kind. Santa came through with two Christmas decorated stand up flamingo pens, complete with Santa hats. One has a green tinsel body and the other one is red. They're about a foot tall. LOL I absolutely love them, Remec.:kiss: Nice job! The flamingo souvenier ornament is also great. Even though I went to your city a few years ago, I never bought one quite like that one. My flamingos stay out all year, so it won't make it to the tree. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I couldn't be any more pleased with my gifts. It was so worth the wait!

*
***
*****
*******
*********
***********

||

Apparently, I've got two secret Santas this year. I just opened up another box with flamingo ornaments in it. It's a set of four of them. They are going to look good in my flamingo collection, but I'd love to be able to thank someone for them, too.:confused:

Those were both me. Having mailed the first one just after the beginning of the month and seeing it had not reached you by Opening Day, I gave it up for lost and found something else online and had it sent directly to you.

I'm just glad they all arrived. :)


:cool:
 
Those were both me. Having mailed the first one just after the beginning of the month and seeing it had not reached you by Opening Day, I gave it up for lost and found something else online and had it sent directly to you.

I'm just glad they all arrived. :)


:cool:

Thanks, again! Mystery solved! I've been asking everybody to find out who Ginger from ebay was.:confused: It was dated 12/18.

I love all of them.
 
The new flamingos (7) are in the foreground. When Austin gets back to me on how to really post a picture, I'll fix this.

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Thanks, Lynn. Your 'back-up gift arrived today. It was very kind of you to do that, and such a nice gift!

The drawing pad is perfect, and already has me taking up ink and pen again, and the fabric barrel pen has the perfect heft for signing all my paperwork.

Thanks again! and again! and again!
 
Thanks, Lynn. Your 'back-up gift arrived today. It was very kind of you to do that, and such a nice gift!

The drawing pad is perfect, and already has me taking up ink and pen again, and the fabric barrel pen has the perfect heft for signing all my paperwork.

Thanks again! and again! and again!

You're welcome. I couldn't let you go without a gift. :rose:
 
Thanks Lynn for bringing this back to the top. I need it to Thank our Dear Di for the wonderful gift she sent me. It has been here a while but i haven't been.

Well, I'm home and finally got to open it. It's a beautiful outdoor gourmet cooking set. Knives, forks, spoons, a folding large spoon and a folding spatchila. (sp) Salt and pepper shaker, oil and vinegar bottles, Cheese grater, a cutting board, and a small whisk. Everything that you need to cook when camping in a small case. It'll be perfect for the bike when I start to travel.

Thanks darlin' :rose: :kiss: :heart:
 
Thanks Lynn for bringing this back to the top. I need it to Thank our Dear Di for the wonderful gift she sent me. It has been here a while but i haven't been.

Well, I'm home and finally got to open it. It's a beautiful outdoor gourmet cooking set. Knives, forks, spoons, a folding large spoon and a folding spatchila. (sp) Salt and pepper shaker, oil and vinegar bottles, Cheese grater, a cutting board, and a small whisk. Everything that you need to cook when camping in a small case. It'll be perfect for the bike when I start to travel.

Thanks darlin' :rose: :kiss: :heart:

You are so very welcome. :rose: :kiss: :heart: Belated holiday wishes and may it bring you many happy meals.

(BTW, your gift to me was priceless....I had to learn to be patient while waiting for you to get home to open it! :eek:)
 
You are so very welcome. :rose: :kiss: :heart: Belated holiday wishes and may it bring you many happy meals.

(BTW, your gift to me was priceless....I had to learn to be patient while waiting for you to get home to open it! :eek:)

;) :D *Wiggle, Wiggle* :rose: :kiss:
 
Back
Top