reelme

thanks for the warm welcome.

and on the other note I will just imaging that is your back side lol Kisses to you
 
Welcom reelme

and BratCat what is this 'chat' you speak of?
is there a real time chat linked to this board? (other then the IRC one that never seems to be active)
 
welcome

thanks for the welcomes ladies will look forward to getting used to this site
 
Ahhh thanks Bratcat, i was aware of the IRC one but not that. Thanks, mabey i'll try it out sometime when i'm borde... but then again with the BBS i'm rarly borde :D
 
teachers pet

bratt I wish you had taught me all that stuff lol
 
Hey old man, long time no see. Has the master anything to teach his pupil today? I say, I say, I say boy.... Catch you around Foghorn.
 
huggggs to reelme

oops, that's a chat line, isn't it? guess i forgot where i was for a sec

(huggggs to sweetnick too)
 
Back
Top