Promiscuous Periods

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
Want to hear more about woman who went through highly promiscuous periods during their life. It seems this is quite common . ..

My wife's most promiscuous period was in college. We were committed to each other, but she was free to date others. I only saw her once or twice a month, so she was with another guy all the rest of the time for two and a half years of college. She thinks she had ten partners for fucking and twice that many for fingering, etc. When she was in her 30's, we agreed she could have sex with other men, but she only did dit with five men over four years, so not too wild. No sex with others since turning 40. If you want more details, ask her, Lynn.

I didn't know my wife in college when she was her most promiscuous. Pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to handle the "committed relationship but free to fuck others." My opinion is completely the opposite now. For her, she didn't do much of anything before college and not much her freshman year, but cut loose for the last 3 years of college. For me, I had zero game so I had no promiscuous period.

I'd have to ask her about this but my opinion of her promiscuous period is not so much that she was a nymphomaniac but more so that she liked the attention she got from guys, her ego liked that she could get hot guys and didn't feel that giving a blow job or having a one night stand was that big of a deal that it had to be reserved for special people.

My wife had a slightly older sister who was the favored one. Her sister was considered prettier and smarter. There is evidence my wife was abused by her father. My wife determined that she could gain acceptance from men through sex. She was promiscuous through college. She would fuck just about anybody.

She say'sssss that she was a virgin until she got out of HS, which is total BS. One long term boyfriend 4 years and 5 others by the time we met. Somehow this was all squeezed in before we married, she was 21 then. Someone showed her the ropes she was all broke in when we met

My wife had a slightly older sister who was the favored one. Her sister was considered prettier and smarter. There is evidence my wife was abused by her father. My wife determined that she could gain acceptance from men through sex. She was promiscuous through college. She would fuck just about anybody.
Does your wife's behavior excite you?

She say'sssss that she was a virgin until she got out of HS, which is total BS. One long term boyfriend 4 years and 5 others by the time we met. Somehow this was all squeezed in before we married, she was 21 then. Someone showed her the ropes she was all broke in when we met
Perhaps she will open up to you some day and you will discover some exciting things about your wife

My wife was kind of a late bloomer. She had one short lived relationship before me. He was the first to fuck her. We started dating right away. This lack of experience I believe wa the reason for her promiscuous phase about four years into our relationship. She developed an attraction to another man. He took her to a hotel and fucked her! Around the same time she spread her legs for at least other men, that I know of. They were single men on our first apartment building. They fucked her in their beds. I believe there have been more. Men she doesn’t want to tell me about.

Back