phonesex

Re: Re: phonesex

Sweetlola said:



Mmmmmm.... the incredible feeling of being hit by lightning.... :rolleyes: ;)

I've never had phonesex! ACk! :eek: Who wants to break me in? ;) ;) ;)

893-867-5309 for all who are interested.

or dial 555-1212 and ask for Lola.... they'll direct you.


That engaged tone has now lasted half an hour. :mad:
 
sexy-girl said:



Never and Lavender deserve at least 2 hours to have phone sex together :)

Hey back off woman... she's mine.. I mean SHE's MINE

I mean can I have her... um them

Ahhh hell can I listen?
 
Phonesex?

MMMMMMM....last night....WC definitely made up for being soooo tired this week.

I think I need to win Lotto so I can buy his company and make him my personal sex assistant. That is definitely a position that should be created in every company! Could you imagine how happy that person would be to go to work....:p LOL
 
Never said:
... Of course.. I think it might be difficult, fifteen minutes isn't a lot of time..

Ahem, bullshit... he's a guy, 15 minutes gives him enough time to get it up, cum, then fall fast asleep.

sorry, just had to point that out.

R
 
yes

most guys can cum in 15 minutes.i go longer most of the time.if i haven`t did it in a while that is.pm,e-mail me if you are interested ladies.
 
Back
Top