Noob, Please be gentle

Hello everyone. Yes I am new here and yes as my name says I am newly divorced and once again free. Figured I would just save a lot of your boys the hassle of messaging and begging and just put myself out there and see what you think. Before my divorce it was quite some time since I was intimate with anyone, even hubby. But now that my world is in my control, it is time to change that. Newly discovered but have had a woman curiosity. So I guess I am a just declared Bi-woman. Hope you all are having a great day, look forward to being part of the community. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

View attachment 2117448

View attachment 2117449

View attachment 2117450

Hello, You have nothing to be ashamed of lovely Kitty and boobs you have there.

Very sexy pics, I too am freshley divorced from a wife that didn’t enjoy sex. Hope to see more of you soon.

Hello everyone. Yes I am new here and yes as my name says I am newly divorced and once again free. Figured I would just save a lot of your boys the hassle of messaging and begging and just put myself out there and see what you think. Before my divorce it was quite some time since I was intimate with anyone, even hubby. But now that my world is in my control, it is time to change that. Newly discovered but have had a woman curiosity. So I guess I am a just declared Bi-woman. Hope you all are having a great day, look forward to being part of the community. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

View attachment 2117448

View attachment 2117449

View attachment 2117450

Congratulations on your awakening.
I wish you all the best adventures in your exploration.

View attachment 2117448

View attachment 2117449

View attachment 2117450

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Back