Gi_Venus
Loving Heart
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2005
- Posts
- 11,550
I'd go with 'Felicity'. It is very feminine and means 'happiness'.
Seems just perfect for you.![]()

, maybe I should make that my last name *giggle* Gianna Felicity.Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'd go with 'Felicity'. It is very feminine and means 'happiness'.
Seems just perfect for you.![]()

, maybe I should make that my last name *giggle* Gianna Felicity.Lol, I love it!Hmmm add that to the list of positive choices.
For my fearful nature Faith is a gentle reminder to stay on course, it bolsters the belief in self and confidence.![]()


Hello Dear BLHi, Gianna,
How about adopting the name of somebody, friend or relative, who was supportive of you before and during your change? Especially if it is an Italian sounding name, such as Maria or Sophia or Rosa or something like that.![]()
lol I thought of that. My friend Anniejustagirl has a good chance being just that. Gianna Ann B. She basically told me to call her anytime of day or night if I needed her. Her girlfriend has been sweet about it too. *giggle* I try to call Annie mostly when she is at work so I do not intrude too much.Gianna Faith.
Without anything more. It works well together.![]()
Hmmm no middle name.. It would make a good stage name or writers name to.