Murder Mystery

Ukwriter79

Experienced
Hi all,

I am working on a murder mystery plot at the moment. The victim (male) has been murdered during sex. There are no marks on his body.
He is (was) the ultimate playboy, he has been found in his bed, penis still erect ( he has spent a fortune trying to become the ultimate sex machine, so this may have become a permanent erection.)

I am working on the possibility of him being poisoned through the skin on his penis passed on by his lover/lovers in their vagina. Obviously this has the problem of how it didn't affect them. (Femidom?)

Does anyone have any experience with murder mystery?
Or knowledge of toxicology?

It would be much easier to use the mouth. My wife will occasionally put her fingers in my mouth for me to suck when we are having sex. It would be an easy way to administer poison during sex. Or, perhaps on a strap-on that she used to penetrate the man anally.

I have not tried a murder mystery yet.

Handjob.

Glove or protective layer.

Some of the old spy stories mentioned a two part lipstick. First layer was protective in some way, wax or a latex type product. Top layer was the active agent.

If you want to add an extra layer of trouble, have the poison be in the condom he put on before the act. Inside only, so it didn’t get anyone but him. The last woman he was with didn’t get him, it was her jealous boyfriend who happens to be the victim’s best friend. He provided the condom. He’s the guilty one. Or she. Gender flips are easy. ;)

It would be much easier to use the mouth. My wife will occasionally put her fingers in my mouth for me to suck when we are having sex. It would be an easy way to administer poison during sex. Or, perhaps on a strap-on that she used to penetrate the man anally.

I have not tried a murder mystery yet.
Thanks for the response. I want to explore the idea of it being through sex as the victim was inspired by James Brown and wanted to become a sex machine. This means intimacy eventually became non-existent with his lovers, this being a possible motive for one or more bumping him off. He was way to focused on funking to be the fuckee.

Handjob.

Glove or protective layer.

Some of the old spy stories mentioned a two part lipstick. First layer was protective in some way, wax or a latex type product. Top layer was the active agent.
This could have something. I was thinking if it was two women who conspired to commit the act, one could have one chemical and the other a different chemical. Individually safe but combined deadly. This is why I'm hoping that there's a chemistry expert who could help me. Thanks for the input.

If you want to add an extra layer of trouble, have the poison be in the condom he put on before the act. Inside only, so it didn’t get anyone but him. The last woman he was with didn’t get him, it was her jealous boyfriend who happens to be the victim’s best friend. He provided the condom. He’s the guilty one. Or she. Gender flips are easy. ;)
Yes, thinking along the lines of a protective layer covered by the poison. The victim has a harem of beautiful women. It will be one of them. Either that, or the Butler did it. Cheers.

Would this be considered sexualizing death?
The sex in this story will be between the Detective and the suspects. Deduction through seduction. I'm not including the actual murder, only an explanation of how it would have happened when the case is solved. I can't see that being an issue with the admin but maybe I should check first. Thanks.

The murderer is giving the playboy a blowjob, and she inserts a poisoned suppository in his asshole. Or maybe a small explosive!

Either that, or she could use a female condom with the poison on the penis side.

What if so many people wanted to kill that man that every way suggested here happened. He had sex marathon for life, but it killed him.

The murderer is giving the playboy a blowjob, and she inserts a poisoned suppository in his asshole. Or maybe a small explosive!

Either that, or she could use a female condom with the poison on the penis side.
As with some murder mystery stories, I don't want anything to obvious from the off. Insertion is possible but I don't think the victim is necessarily kinky in that respect, it's all about his dick and that's what the women in his life eventually tire of.

What if so many people wanted to kill that man that every way suggested here happened. He had sex marathon for life, but it killed him.
I've got to keep the detective guessing and the suspect count high I suppose, yet not overcomplicated.

Hi all,

I am working on a murder mystery plot at the moment. The victim (male) has been murdered during sex. There are no marks on his body.
He is (was) the ultimate playboy, he has been found in his bed, penis still erect ( he has spent a fortune trying to become the ultimate sex machine, so this may have become a permanent erection.)

I am working on the possibility of him being poisoned through the skin on his penis passed on by his lover/lovers in their vagina. Obviously this has the problem of how it didn't affect them. (Femidom?)

Does anyone have any experience with murder mystery?
Or knowledge of toxicology?
I know in during the Vietnam War prostitutes would often put in razor blades into their sex so that as American Servicemen would insert themselves into her, it would shred their shafts. I assumed it was arranged so it hurt them and not her.

You might be able to do something similar with the murdering lady inserting a needle inside her sex laced with poison. The medical examiner MIGHT see the needle prick mark on the man's shaft, but maybe not. It would be pretty tiny.

I believe Xylylene dibromide is the most deadly poison known. I used to remember for sure what it was, but I have since forgot, and cannot seem to find it on the internet. It was called X-gen or something like that and made by us CIA as a poison, and one drop could kill a handful of people. They made enough of it to kill the world over like ten times, it was just that powerful. Xylylene dibromide is a salt and that tends to be the strongest poison for, so why I suggested it.

I used to mine gold and due to the struggles with getting cyaninide, used to cook up my own. It was a two-step process to get the enriched version that adhered to the gold the best, but any farmer can cook it up. Your murdering lady character could do likewise but maybe with Xylylene dibromide?

Last edited:
You might be able to do something similar with the murdering lady inserting a needle inside her sex laced with poison. The medical examiner MIGHT see the needle prick mark on the man's shaft, but maybe not. It would be pretty tiny.
Or the needle went right to his slit. I'm in pain just thinking about it

Or the needle went right to his slit. I'm in pain just thinking about it
I know, right?

I do know on real autopsies they can find poison needle marks, but it is by seeing the posthumous bruising that surrounds it. That might be easy to see on a persons arm, but I am not sure how closely they examine a man's phallic package.

If you want to make the mystery extra complicated, or create an orient express team up plot, make the victim have sex in a lot of crazy ways before he died and it’s hard to say what got him. Maybe it was the autoerotic asphyxiation in encounter 1. Or the poison from encounter 2. Or maybe the rough treatment in encounter 3. Or the fatigue he must have been feeling during encounter 4. Wait, there was an encounter 5? We may have to see if this is the Snu-Snu tribe of serial sex assassins! They’ve been dormant for a while but if they’re back….

I know in during the Vietnam War prostitutes would often put in razor blades into their sex so that as American Servicemen would insert themselves into her, it would shred their shafts. I assumed it was arranged so it hurt them and not her.

I believe Xylylene dibromide is the most deadly poison known. I used to remember for sure what it was, but I have since forgot, and cannot seem to find it on the internet. It was called X-gen or something like that and made by us CIA as a poison, and one drop could kill a handful of people. They made enough of it to kill the world over like ten times, it was just that powerful. Xylylene dibromide is a salt and that tends to be the strongest poison for, so why I suggested it.

I used to mine gold and due to the struggles with getting cyaninide, used to cook up my own. It was a two-step process to get the enriched version that adhered to the gold the best, but any farmer can cook it up. Your murdering lady character could do likewise but maybe with Xylylene dibromide?
I have considered injection into his penis or balls. The victim has spent his fortune on surgery and medical experiments looking to become a sex machine. This has left him insensitive in both emotional and physical relationships with his harem of lovers. The murderer could inject him without his knowing during some point during sex. Thanks for the information.

If you want to make the mystery extra complicated, or create an orient express team up plot, make the victim have sex in a lot of crazy ways before he died and it’s hard to say what got him. Maybe it was the autoerotic asphyxiation in encounter 1. Or the poison from encounter 2. Or maybe the rough treatment in encounter 3. Or the fatigue he must have been feeling during encounter 4. Wait, there was an encounter 5? We may have to see if this is the Snu-Snu tribe of serial sex assassins! They’ve been dormant for a while but if they’re back….
I think the alibis and possible motives of the suspects are what I'll need to work on to keep the reader guessing. The cause of death will probably be determined early on. But tales of his wild serial encounters of the past may point to that. Thanks for the input.

Back