Multiple subsites Down with 503 error

I also had a hard time logging in most of last night. When I was going from one forum to another and looking around at the story hubs I would get error messages and have to keep trying multiple times.

Not sure its connected, but yesterday seemed very slow for activity for me as in any favs or comments, much slower than usual so I wonder if many people couldn't log on throughout the day.

I'm getting all sorts of Errors, from 500 to 504 on the stories section. No matter the browser or device. Even when refreshing multiple times the problems persisted, though some stories did load with no problems the others didn't no.

Yesterday and this morning, before the stories got updated for today, everything worked fine though just a tad bit slower than usual.

Thank you for the reports.

We are aware of the problem with the Android app and we're working on it. We expect it to be back up in the next few hours.

As far as the 503 errors, can anyone who sees one post the exact URL here in this thread? I have tested the URLs posted in the first post but they are working for me at this time. The more info we have on where the errors are happening, the faster we can track them down.

Thank you.

Thank you for the reports.

We are aware of the problem with the Android app and we're working on it. We expect it to be back up in the next few hours.

As far as the 503 errors, can anyone who sees one post the exact URL here in this thread? I have tested the URLs posted in the first post but they are working for me at this time. The more info we have on where the errors are happening, the faster we can track them down.

Thank you.

As of now, everything is working for me including the Android so and URLs given. It was down as of 8 hours ago but is working now.

Back