Misheard Lyrics

BusDee276

Literotica Guru
Whilst chilling and listening to music tonight I came across a few songs where the lyrics completely sounded like something else. When you listen I'm sure you'll hear what I hear too!!!!!!

Post what you hear, followed by the 'actual' lyrics! Artist too. I'll start with these 3!!

Reverand in blue jeans
Forever in blue jeans
Neil Diamond

Bald headed woman
More than a woman
Tavares

In your rice
In your eyes
George Benson

what have you been smokin?

BTW, there are probably a dozen or more websites devoted to misheard or misunderstood lyrics

"I want to take my horse to the hotel room" is what I heard

Was just listening to the Beatles Channel and Hey Bulldog came on and I clearly heard ‘April Dawn’ instead of Hey Bulldog. I Googled it as if one ☝️ person perceived something weird others probably heard the same strange unintended thing. And it’s a thing. Others hear April Dawn too. No backward masking of evil 😈 intent just heard a girl’s name instead of the intended lyric. I think that happens sometimes with the way song lyrics🎤 🎶are sung. Vowel sounds are held for a longer time and words are sometimes sung together quickly and funny stuff is heard 👂 🤣

Sometimes Alexa wakes me up with Miley Cyrus' "Flowers", so I don't have my hearing aids in at the time.

"I didn't get your flowers,
that wrote my name in the sand.
Locked in my jail for hours,
For reasons I don't understand."

Scuse me while I kiss this guy
Scuse me while I kiss the sky.
Jimi Hendrix

Cold comfort for change, did you exchange
a walk-on part in a war for a Negro in a cage?

(Yes, I know how wrong this was.)

Back