Male from Toronto Canada - i want to eat your pussy 👅😈

zazzz

Virgin
There's a section on Reddit purely for pussy-eating and I've had some success on that. Haven't used Literotica much before but I'd love to meet someone from here.

I live in Toronto, Canada. Downtown. I'd like to think fairly attractive 🙂 Hit the gym 4 times a week.

Love eating pussy! I find the taste and smell intoxicating when the girl is well taken care of. I'd like to give you many orgasms!

Here's a post that was made about me by the last girl I met on Reddit.

Love to chat!

There's a section on Reddit purely for pussy-eating and I've had some success on that. Haven't used Literotica much before but I'd love to meet someone from here.

I live in Toronto, Canada. Downtown. I'd like to think fairly attractive 🙂 Hit the gym 4 times a week.

Love eating pussy! I find the taste and smell intoxicating when the girl is well taken care of. I'd like to give you many orgasms!

Here's a post that was made about me by the last girl I met on Reddit.

Love to chat!
I kind of feel the same way in Eastern Florida. Any woman who just wants to be orally pleasured, no reciprocation or strings attached, any time, I’m an older man who loves doing that. I would come over & orally pleasure you whenever you want. Doesn’t matter how long it takes, I love the sight, smell, taste of women. I want nothing in return.

Back