Looking for sensual, lusty mature ladies to chat

TitfuckerMike

Really Experienced
Looking for someone sane and sexy. Emphasis on sane

My brash nickname aside, I love among other things, a slow sensual seduction. Chatting, flirting, getting to know my partner and what makes her tick, makes her hot, makes her moan.

But, being honest I don't mind a lady who knows what she wants ripping her blouse open and having me titfuck her like a beast ;) Hey, it is all situational.

Thing is, I like how my chosen nickname polarizes posters. Some see it and say "ah okay, can he be serious? Let me look at this", read my profile and "get it". Of course I'm not 100% serious and perving, maybe 50%. Thing is, you have to have fun.

Aside from a few absolutely knockout ladies, most encounters I've had here are in the "hey, I am hrny hr u, lets fuk" category. That gets me nowhere. At times, internet spelling or shorthand is fine, as long as you can paint a picture with your words and excite me before we even get to peeling each others clothes off.

And if you think you are the be-all, end-all to internet sex chat ( chances are, you are not ) or if your profile has a huge list of THINGS YOU WILL DARE NOT DO IF YOU SHOULD EVER HOPE TO CHAT WITH ME, then, I'm sorry but, fuck off. Don't take yourself so seriously. You're on a sex chat site.

I'm looking for a woman who wants to chat, email, message, and have a discreet, sexy time turning each other on. Internet only.

It is safe to say that based on my name, I am a breast man :p Guilty. But I'm looking for a lady who has that and more to offer. Someone who loves that agonizing feeling of being all pent up, all hot and red faced and wanting to cum, wanting to be touched...who loves that delicious chase as much as the explosion.

Slow dancing naked, kissing on the bed for hours is a good example. But, just one example.

But it isn't all stylized romantic sexual encounters. I like it lusty and rough sometimes, too. A good rough, room wrecking, on the kitchen table and against the walls fuck hits the spot, too. She gives a wet, sloppy blowjob all hungry and horny and I pull her up by the hair to kiss her wet, cummy mouth. Yeah.

It isn't that I'm wanting to co-author some long ass erotic roleplay novel :D, but I am looking for ladies who are adventurous, sensuous, amorous, maybe a bit competitive even. A woman who knows what she wants and loves to give and take.

Check my profile here. Take a few minutes and read it. If that, and the above, has some allure, then you won't be disappointed. Reply here, message me, Yahoo, whatever.

Let me hear from you ladies.

Mike

Last edited:
Now, really, seriously ladies, one at a time please.

Line forms to the right.

Behave and no fighting, unless you're in skirts and heels, then by all means, cat it out. Or if you're oiled up.

Now, really, seriously ladies, one at a time please.

Line forms to the right.

Behave and no fighting, unless you're in skirts and heels, then by all means, cat it out. Or if you're oiled up.

Ladies you will not be disappointed. Very yummy right here. :devil::kiss:;)

Back