Looking for a story - succubus, harem, first-time (I think)

U2053

Virgin
(?) - indicates uncertainty about details

Multi-part story about a guy who discovers he can subjugate succubi - starting off with a virgin(?) (until him [?]) succubus, continuing with her younger (half-Japanese[?]) sister, and then proceeding to take control of an entire coven(?) of succubi, including the principal of his school. I think the last chapter I remember had the first succubus' older sister (Michelle[?]) turning out to have been shapechanged into the form of a bully from the first chapter... I think "Micky"(?) might have captured the protagonist?

I also seem to recall that the story started with the bully pantsing the protagonist at the school pool - the first succubus had been refraining from sex, but seeing the protagonist fully on display smashes away her self-control, and she takes him to her house to screw and drain him.

He might have been referred to (by the coven[?]) as a "Succubus King"(???), as he is not only immune to their life-draining, but if they orgasm while having sex with him (??) they end up bound to him - essentially as a sex slave, but he may also be able to command their other abilities or even alter their physical forms (??). I think only the first succubus and her older sister were capable of changing shape on their own.

I've tried re-locating this story, not only on Lit, but on other sites as well without any luck. Unfortunately, I can't remember the title, author, names of the major characters (or any character other than the shapechanging older sister - who is only mentioned a few times before she shows up in the last chapter I recall reading), or even category. Makes searching for it nigh-impossible. There are thousands of succubus stories out there... Starting to wonder if I imagined it.

If anyone can point me in the direction of the story, I'd really appreciate it. If it's gone from Lit, but you recall it, and happen to know the name, author, and/or if they're publishing it somewhere, that'd be great too.

Mahalo and spasiba in advance! (For reading this far, even if you can't help!)
-

Still trying to find this story.

If anyone recalls reading it, even if you don't remember the name or author, that'd be good to hear as well.

-

(?) - indicates uncertainty about details

Multi-part story about a guy who discovers he can subjugate succubi - starting off with a virgin(?) (until him [?]) succubus, continuing with her younger (half-Japanese[?]) sister, and then proceeding to take control of an entire coven(?) of succubi, including the principal of his school. I think the last chapter I remember had the first succubus' older sister (Michelle[?]) turning out to have been shapechanged into the form of a bully from the first chapter... I think "Micky"(?) might have captured the protagonist?

I also seem to recall that the story started with the bully pantsing the protagonist at the school pool - the first succubus had been refraining from sex, but seeing the protagonist fully on display smashes away her self-control, and she takes him to her house to screw and drain him.

He might have been referred to (by the coven[?]) as a "Succubus King"(???), as he is not only immune to their life-draining, but if they orgasm while having sex with him (??) they end up bound to him - essentially as a sex slave, but he may also be able to command their other abilities or even alter their physical forms (??). I think only the first succubus and her older sister were capable of changing shape on their own.

I've tried re-locating this story, not only on Lit, but on other sites as well without any luck. Unfortunately, I can't remember the title, author, names of the major characters (or any character other than the shapechanging older sister - who is only mentioned a few times before she shows up in the last chapter I recall reading), or even category. Makes searching for it nigh-impossible. There are thousands of succubus stories out there... Starting to wonder if I imagined it.

If anyone can point me in the direction of the story, I'd really appreciate it. If it's gone from Lit, but you recall it, and happen to know the name, author, and/or if they're publishing it somewhere, that'd be great too.

Mahalo and spasiba in advance! (For reading this far, even if you can't help!)
-
"Succubus King" was originally on MCStories by Dishwasher. It has been removed along with it's follow up, "Lilith's War". Hopefully this means he will publish on Kindle or a similar site. Dishwasher does still have some interesting stories still up on MC Stories. I have a copy I kept if you contact me privately.

Back