Looking for a femdom medical checkup story

Tumbalarina

Virgin
I was wondering if anyone could point me towards a story I read a few years back, about a femdom relationship and a medical appointment.

In the story a mistress takes her sub to a hospital for a physical. He is kept leashed (there might have been a pet play element to their relationship) and I believe he is locked in a closet at some point, the staff are all aware of what is going on.

His mistress says the staff can do whatever they like while she is gone and two of the nurses torture him.

The key bit I remember is the ending. One of the nurses asks if she can visit the mistress, she is clearly a budding dominant who wants to learn more and play with the submissive again. The mistress agrees and they arrange a date.

On the way out, the second nurse approaches, she is much more timid and can’t quite bring herself to say it, but the mistress figures out that the second nurse is submissive. The mistress writes her number on a card, drops it and then stands on it. She gives the nurse an ultimatum, either kneel down before her and pick it up, in public in front of everyone, showing that she is a sub, or she won’t get the number.

Back