Looking for a female friend and partner

Looking for a female for friendship and fun

Hi everyone!

I'm Mike, I'm 39, and live near Toronto, Canada. I'm looking for a woman to talk with and have fun with on a somewhat regular basis. I'm interested in getting to know you as well as being naughty together, more of an online friends with benefits arrangement than someone to call when desire strikes.

About me: I'm in an open marriage and will always put that first, but have a lot of time to myself. I'm a heavier guy (5'10", 300 lbs). I'm body-positive, sex-positive, and value honesty, consent, variety, intelligence, and a sense of fun and adventure, in life as well as in bed. I like to talk about most things; while my core interests and day job are nerdy, I love learning new things, so it's equally exciting to me to hear about passions we don't share as it is to have things in common to talk about. I write software, love fantasy and sci-fi, play video and board games, Dungeons & Dragons, love trivia, most kinds of music, and play keyboards.

I'm a switch and really like variety, so if you're wanting a daddy or dom, I may not be the person for you. I'm naturally gentle and love to please, even if I'm taking charge, and I do enjoy taking charge sometimes, getting kinky and a bit rough with a willing partner, but mutual enjoyment is key; I don't enjoy it as much when my partner is solely focused on my pleasure and wants nothing for herself.

I prefer connecting in a way where we can talk or type in real-time, and ideally where I can use a computer, as I use a computer much more than my phone (so something like Skype or Google Hangouts is nicer than Snapchat or Kik). Our fun would ideally range from textual fun, sharing some pictures, and audio or visual playing, using an app. Roleplaying fantasies is fun some of the time, but I'm not the type to want Texting and phone conversations works too if you're in Canada. I'm a night owl, so someone whose timezone is compatible with EST/EDT is ideal; there's no point starting anything if we're never available at the same time. I can type during the day on weekdays, and fairly often on evenings and weekends as well.

About you: 18+ is a hard limit. Beyond that, age, race, and body shape don't matter to me; what matters is that we connect and hit it off. If you find my post appealing, say hi and let's see where we go!

Good luck in your search everyone!

Last edited:
Back