Looking for a f to role play my random meet up on a train fantasy

Eastradlad

Experienced
We sit opposite each other on an overcrowded train. Our legs become intwined accidentally under the table which is the start of our encounter,

Anyone wanna play on with me?

You might get more traction with this if you post it on the Seeking Writers and Inspiration thread. Also, the more idea you can give someone about what you are looking for the better. Is this a romance? A tale of secrets? Is there an exhibitionistic or voyeuristic bend to it? Etc.

You might get more traction with this if you post it on the Seeking Writers and Inspiration thread. Also, the more idea you can give someone about what you are looking for the better. Is this a romance? A tale of secrets? Is there an exhibitionistic or voyeuristic bend to it? Etc.
Thanks for your pointers vita. I’m just getting started on the forum side of things so appreciate your advice!

Thanks for your pointers vita. I’m just getting started on the forum side of things so appreciate your advice!

You're welcome. Probably the only reason I looked at this post it is because long ago I had an idea to do an RP based on the first verse of Don't Stop Believin' by Journey:

Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train going anywhere

A singer in a smokey room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

I wasn't super hung up on the details, like anyone needing to be from Detroit, and honestly, I'd do better writing a city girl opposite a small town boy. But the idea was that they were both running from something, and they meet on the train, maybe just for the night, but somehow it changes both their courses.

Back