Lekov

Gilly Bean

Princess Spanky Pants
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Posts
7,173
Well, since others do it, I hate to be alone. I like to do group things too!

Please welcome Lekov to this lil circle of weirdo's. He is hubby you all hear so much about.
 
hello hubby ... gilly has many fans on the board already your very lucky to have such a lovely wife :)
 
He must be getting shy on me. Lekov... Hunny.... Post a reply thanking everyone! -hugs-
 
Thank you!

Thank you Gilly, and yes, you're all correct- I'm a very lucky guy!

Well, I'm still learning my way around (wife just showed me how to check my story info and help me set up profile changes)

So far, I like what I've been seeing and hope to stick around for quite some time. I appreciate the possitive feedback I've received for my story so far, and hope to contribute more. I will make a shameless plug for my story, mostly because I am interested in seeing what everyone thinks.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=25701

Take care everyone,

Lekov
 
Back
Top