Labs...

And finish nibbling on my strawberries?
You know, someone once told me that I tasted like strawberries...;)


Oh heck. Everyone else was making sexual references, why can't I?

LOL;)
 
BlondeBeauty said:
And finish nibbling on my strawberries?
You know, someone once told me that I tasted like strawberries...;)


Oh heck. Everyone else was making sexual references, why can't I?

LOL;)

Hell I've always fallowed the croud... Can I nibble you and test that theory?
 
Two volunteer nibblers?

Wow.

Even without my collection of nekkid pics, I reel 'em in...;)
 
Blondebeauty

For some stories, ya' just have to be there for it to be funny. For this one, it's much better that you weren't.


BTW, I want some of what the rest of you are having!

YB
 
you have a collection of nekkid pics? how do we convince you to share them? (btw they look more like raspberries ;)...)
 
BlondeBeauty said:
Don't MAKE me post my womanly curves...


;)

I want MAKE you....
.... I'll just beg and pleed on my knees (er make that Knee medical problems) and make sad wimpering puppy noises :(

:)
 
No, no, not the puppy noises. NOT the puppy noises!


Seriously though, not gonna happen. I'm way too shy to plaster myself all over the BB. 'Sides that would ruin the mystery surrounding BB's true identity.;)


And THANK YOU, Ren, for being such a gentleman. LOL
 
BlondeBeauty said:
Seriously though, not gonna happen. I'm way too shy to plaster myself all over the BB. 'Sides that would ruin the mystery surrounding BB's true identity.;)

Well....I accept PMs and E-mails... ;)
 
BlondeBeauty said:
Seriously though, not gonna happen. I'm way too shy to plaster myself all over the BB. 'Sides that would ruin the mystery surrounding BB's true identity.;)

And THANK YOU, Ren, for being such a gentleman. LOL

Not to mention it would show everyone that you're not a "true" blonde. ;)

And you're welcomed. :D
 
And how come I'm not seeing any pics in my PM or Email box either??

Can you tell I'm desperate? ;)
 
BlondeBeauty said:
No, I'm not.;)

Some people are born blonde.....others have blondness dyed upon them....or something like that..

Of course....you're also assuming there's any 'evidence' left ;)
 
Yeah.

What if there's NOT any evidence?;)

You guys are too much. I'm a chicken. Definitely a chicken.:)
 
Well, chickens are yellow, so that would make you a blonde then, right? lol
 
We'll just get something out in the open here.

I'm *gasp* not a natural blonde.

Definitely not.;)

And I also will not prove it. Yet.;)
 
Ah, my last tease before I have to go...


BlondeBeauty is *gasp*...

...a natural redhead.

:)
 
BlondeBeauty said:
Ah, my last tease before I have to go...


BlondeBeauty is *gasp*...

...a natural redhead.

:)


OMG THAT'S EVEN BETTER

I die a little inside everytime i see a sexy red head.... oooo and ones with freckels ahhhhhhh
*Faints*
 
Back
Top