Just in case there was any doubt that Deplorables are butthurt about the success of Taylor Swift's movie...

RoryN

You're screwed.
...wow. 😲🤣

"'The Swift circus doesn’t replace the thrill of originality and profundity that accompanied the advent of the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Supremes, the Jackson Five, which Gen Z knows nothing about. Instead, Swift specializes in degraded girl-pop -- teenage solipsism, the silliness that kids will ideally outgrow. Yet her songs corrupt puppy love into jejune sophistication.'"

"He then compares the movie's director, Sam Wrench, to Nazi propagandist Leni Riefenstahl ... namely, making Taylor's concerts far more grand/aesthetically pleasing than they actually are in person, the way Riefenstahl did for Hitler -- at least that seems to be White's POV.

Not just this, but White actually tries to juxtapose Swfities innocently dancing in theaters to mass shooter James Holmes..."

https://www.tmz.com/2023/10/21/taylor-swift-eras-film-review-viral-conservative-criticism/

I didn't know she made a movie. I appreciate her talent and drive and business savvy and the massive brand she's created, but she's not my thing.

But the idea that we got the Barbie movie and her in one in the same year does make me smile. The man babies(and please stop acting like only people who vote right are like that, many men across the board are whiny little bitches who suffer from cold male insecurity) are having apoplexy. Its a good thing.

I have to admit I'm disappointed in her choice of boyfriend. Wearing the jersey of a team that has defended and supported multiple woman beaters and criminals isn't a good look for a woman as strong as her and someone so involved in causes like Metoo(before Hollywood killed it when they realized it pointed straight back at them). Someone should show her the Kareem Hunt video and tell her the team knew about it, Frank Clark's long criminal record and what Reid's son did to a little girl and the team wouldn't give that family as much as a dime

...and, just like that, the bait has been taken by a Deplorable. 😎

I didn't know she made a movie...I have to admit I'm disappointed in her choice of boyfriend.

Sure you didn't. And yet you follow who she's dating. 😘

Yes, woke Taylor scored huge in Florida. That's the state where woke goes to thrive.

I'm still amazed people read rags like TMZ.

And as far as what's her name, I though she wasn't into guys.

Back