Imagine ...

one618033

Experienced
Imagine... that you are at a beach on a warm afternoon. You lay by the rocks listening to the waves break on the rocks. Its hot, but a gentle breeze is blowing which seems to touch your smooth skin... The wind carries your name like a song, quietly beckoning your exotic beauty. The wind calls your name, and you respond, your pussy getting wetter by the minute as the warm breeze gently caresses your breasts. You cannot help touch yourself, sliding a finger into your luscious wetness. Your puffy clit hardens as you give it the attention that it craves, your nipples stiff with lust.

You quickly reach your first orgasm, then go inside to try to cool down. But nothing can ease your heat once you get started, not even the spray from a cold shower. In fact, you find other uses for the pounding water, and by applying it directly to your cunt, you bring yourself to orgasm yet again. Still you won't stop, as you enjoy the pleasure of running your fingers over your slick folds way too much, and soon you reach climax one more time.

Your deep eyes and the globes of that firm, round ass practically beg for a lover's touch. You call me from there, your own caresses no longer enough. You dream of the pair of my strong hands pressing into your flesh, and the feel of my nice hard cock pounding into your cunt. Your breasts heave as you play out these fantasies in your mind, sending a flesh flow of juices to your already damp sex, your lips parting in a low moan. "C'mon," you seem to be saying as you look at me right in the eye "I'm waiting ..."

..... are you waiting?

I am looking for like minded girl with equally naughty thoughts and a desire to discreetly chat, swap pics, vids or video call. Kik or Skype. PM me your screen name!

Back