I'm trolling this................

Tall men make more money and are more successful than shorter men, so it's a fairly safe bet, all other things being equal?

sean? "fixation" is hardly the right word.

I've enjoyed poking him with a sharp stick and watching him squeal for over 10 years...I'd hardly call that anything other than what it is (good fun).

Statistically you are correct, but like all else there is the 2-sigma curve.

As far as sean goes????????????? I see a guy who has spent his Lit. career telling everyone what a fucked up nation the US is while at the same time busting his ass to hook up with a female that will get him a free pass to the place he professes to hate. Canada is/was second on his list. Pathetic really.

Ishmael
 
To clarify I was born with underdeveloped lungs. I wheezed and struggled for breath the first 3-4 years of my life. It was hoped that I would outgrow it and I did. Eventually going on to be a long distance runner. I'm nowhere near that kind of good shape these days but I still like breathing. A lot.

In his never-ending quest to avoid any discussion whatsoever of his crushing embarrassment over the election Rob linked this post. I had to go see what sort of context that I was even remarking about my lungs.

Rob's been working overtime in his obsessive game of pretending I create his sock-puppets. As if I have the kind of time or interest in him that he obviously has in me. His stated, graphic-emblazoned goal in life is to "Fuck Que" but he thinks it's somehow believable that I'm the one with the obsession.

I ignored him for the better part of a month and then I continued to ignore him while he was pretending to be gone for 2 weeks. When he "came back" it's full court press with his "Fuck Que" game.

Sad, truly.
 
Tens of thousands of posts to comb through and Bob is just desperate for little zingers. I would think that given that I have very little filter and I talked pretty openly about my life, sexuality and many other things... it's surprising the ones that he decides are "zingers."

I had once again forgotten entirely about this post and this thread and had to go read it once again in context to try to figure out what sort of a point he thinks he's making.

The judges would also have accepted "underdeveloped lungs".

I believe he was referring to your legendary "underdeveloped lungs".

It's just weird that he thinks that this is something shameful. If anything it's a triumphant story; a story of overcoming adversity. It was just a little blurb- not something that I really thought worth fleshing out, but he somehow or another thinks I would be embarrassed to be reminded how hard I worked to develop pretty impressive lungs.

He's such a desperate little man.
 
Back
Top