I'm so bored..

1)I don't have a recent pic
2)I wouldn't know where to begin, even if someone told me.
 
Trust me

I'm VERY computer iliterate. I clicked on your addy, hit "Attach,"but that's as far as I got. I have NO pics of myself in my folder, and I have NO idea how to load one. You could explain it to me, and I STILL wouldn't know. I'm just STUPID when it comes to these things.
 
Re: Trust me

nasty said:
I'm VERY computer iliterate. I clicked on your addy, hit "Attach,"but that's as far as I got. I have NO pics of myself in my folder, and I have NO idea how to load one. You could explain it to me, and I STILL wouldn't know. I'm just STUPID when it comes to these things.

yeah right.. :rolleyes: like i believe that line.. ;)

oh well.. anyway.. i'm heading to bed.. head is killing me and looking at the comp is making it worse..

talk to ya later, Nasty :)
 
THat isn't a line. I'd send you one if I could. I don't like the way I look, but what the hell.
 
Back
Top