I'm posting this irregardless!

death instead of deaf

my hubby is notorious for this one...him yelling at son "what, are you death" grrrrrr...now im no grammar perfectionist, but at least get it in the vicinity of the word you are trying to say.

I no longer even say anything to him but quietly take my son to the side and say "please remember, you can't be death, its DEAF!

I can't blame my husband for this...sitting down with his mother is always a lesson in word usage

hubbys family: gums...pronounced gooms (where they get that, i'll never know)

hubbys family: ruined..pronounced roont... i swear he will kill me if i say one more time, there is no "t" in ruined
 
Ring, rang, rung. . .

Sing, sang, sung. .

Bring, brang, brung. . .barf, choke, gag
 
Guru said:

That's okay. I'll let you make it up to me...

And what is it with the "..." anyway? Don't you know that using one period is as good as...?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

... nice av.


Like my ...'s? ;)
 
Pre-planning when people just mean planning, pre-boarding where saying boarding would suffice, etc.
 
Back
Top