Humiliation?

I have not experienced sexual humiliation for real yet. I have been bullied and made fun of in middle and high school and I have started to sexualize that in my fantasies. I would very much like to experience humiliation and degradation for real. Even though I know I would be embarrassed and maybe in pain I am certain I would be juicing from my arousal. I have some rather extreme thoughts for the humiliation and especially for the degradation. Naturally all of it would be videoed and who knows what would come of that!
 
I have not experienced sexual humiliation for real yet. I have been bullied and made fun of in middle and high school and I have started to sexualize that in my fantasies. I would very much like to experience humiliation and degradation for real. Even though I know I would be embarrassed and maybe in pain I am certain I would be juicing from my arousal. I have some rather extreme thoughts for the humiliation and especially for the degradation. Naturally all of it would be videoed and who knows what would come of that!
love to find out what your extreme thoughts are
thinking would you like to be lead around naked at a party or around the block at night
 
I have not experienced sexual humiliation for real yet. I have been bullied and made fun of in middle and high school and I have started to sexualize that in my fantasies. I would very much like to experience humiliation and degradation for real. Even though I know I would be embarrassed and maybe in pain I am certain I would be juicing from my arousal. I have some rather extreme thoughts for the humiliation and especially for the degradation. Naturally all of it would be videoed and who knows what would come of that!
I am usually the “humiliatee”— but for a girl like you, I could definitely see turning that the other way. I'd love to talk sometime, hear your secret fantasies, and how i might increase the humiliation factor.
 
I have not experienced sexual humiliation for real yet. I have been bullied and made fun of in middle and high school and I have started to sexualize that in my fantasies. I would very much like to experience humiliation and degradation for real. Even though I know I would be embarrassed and maybe in pain I am certain I would be juicing from my arousal. I have some rather extreme thoughts for the humiliation and especially for the degradation. Naturally all of it would be videoed and who knows what would come of that!
Sounds like you have a very powerful imagination and a high sex drive, but please be safe, there's no need to be in rush. I would recommend that you make friends with some of the older women on the site, they're a very friendly bunch. The blackmail scenario sounds hot, but has a lot of risk maybe start off with something with a little less risk. The humiliation that you crave and want to explore can be done in a much safer way and please take your time.
 
My Mistress making me eat her pussy with a dildo in my ass. She tells me that a real man will satisfy her later. Occasionally she will grip my head and I know she is going to piss in my mouth. When that happens I get to cum on her pussy
 
Back
Top