How was your first time...

Re: Starfish inspires me to confessional mode...

RisiaSkye said:
My first first time was by force, and so I don't count it. Memorable, definitely. But, I try to exclude it from my sexual history, lest I turn against sex entirely. That was when I was fifteen.

i was 15 too...and i also don't count it (it's astonishing how many of us there are, isn't it? - three on this thread alone...so far)

my son was born when i was 16

first true sex was at...let's see...i must've been 19 and in college...had a wonderfully passionate relationship with a fellow student and i'll never, never forget it

i was maid of honor at her wedding just a few months after we graduated...we're still very close, but live far apart
 
My first time was miserable. I'd been dreaming about it for a long time...years, even...when it actually happened, it was when I was staying at his parents' house. We did it in his bed, late at night when everyone else was asleep. It was painful, not at all what I had hoped for, and when it was over, he left the room, cleaned up and waited outside his bedroom door until I left. He never said anything that whole time. I felt like such a whore. It was truly a miserable experience.

2 years later, I met my now-husband. Our first time was everything that the other one wasn't.
 
October 1979....he was 18 and I had just turned 17. We had been dating for 3 months and I was absolutely crazy about him.

Unfortunately, I had pretended that I was as sexually experienced as he was, so he was unaware that I was a virgin. I'm sure he realized it after I bled all over his sheets. It's a shame cuz instead of relaxing and trying to enjoy myself, I concentrated on pretending like I knew what I was doing. I tried my best to make it seem like my writhing was from extasy, not agony, and my moans weren't moans of pain. I doubt seriously that I fooled him.

We ended up dating for another 10 months and enjoying a quite active sex life. For such a young guy he was a very good lover. To this day he is probably the best kisser I ever been kissed.

Bluemuse
 
first time?

It was rather dissapointing now that I think about it
at the time though..fucking brilliant!
I was 21...I waited, let me tell you
she was about 38 thrice married and divorced with 3 kids
weed and beer...that got me through!
 
My first time was forced, and I was young, really young. I don't count that at all...

My first real time with my now soon to be hubby was around this time of the year, about two years ago. It didn't work though, We both didn't know what we where doing or anything...

November the same year (99) was when it really worked.
It was in a trashy hotel, and the whole time we where worried about being quiet, so as not to get any of the neighbors complaining.
 
CelestialBody said:
You'd be amazed what RAs make you do a Sex Ed sessions. I had his help of course.:)


In my sex ed classes we never learned how to put on a condom.

I think I know now tho ' .... :D
 
we were both 16, she was my future wife...now ex wife :p It really wasn't that great. Afterwards I really wished we had waited. At least I didn't get her pregnant until after we were married.
 
Granted, I'm not a host or creator of firsttime.com but I've been on that site a few times.
Alot of these stories are pretty hot and very informative. You guys should consider posting them on www.myfirsttime.com

At least, you can get a few other people hot from your stories.
 
My first time was actually comical. It was so cheesy...

I was a freshman in HS, age 14, was dating a senior. I went to prom with him, we left an hour after we got there, went to the parking lot of a closed industrial park, and did it in a very small car.

It was bad, uncomfortable and over in about 60 seconds. At one point I hit the horn with the heel of my foot, another time turned on the lights and my head kept banging against the door latch.

After that horrific episode, I avoided the whole sex business - thinking it was just annoying. Fortunately for me, I met a wonderful guy a few years later - had a shameless one night stand that showed me sex in a better way!!
 
Bah, to all those that got forced I feel so sowwie for u guyz o_o
 
hrmm.......the counter works - but the pic dont
 
celiaKitten said:
My first time was actually comical. It was so cheesy...



It was bad, uncomfortable and over in about 60 seconds.

Sounds to me like he was auditioning for the movie, "Gone in 60 Seconds". And gone was his hard-on.
 
GuyJD said:


Sounds to me like he was auditioning for the movie, "Gone in 60 Seconds". And gone was his hard-on.

I was more excited watching that movie than having sex w/him that's for damned sure.

and the Doors isn't really my idea of good mood music - totally his. Frankly "People are Strange" has a whole new meaning to me...
 
wow this thread has made me realise i'm doing the right thing (well for myself, mabey others wouldn't agree).


From all the stories thouse that siad they enjoyed it seemed to be thouse with feeling for their partner, and those that just went with some randome encounter didn't realy have such a good time their first time.

Thanks for giveing me faith in my thoughts again people.
 
1990, New years eve 10 minutes past midnight.

Not that great considering I was drunk.

I was 16.
 
first time

i haven`t had mine yet.i may never get it.i may not be here much longer***** is to short.when and if i do i want it to be special
 
at 15 i was a walking hormone and the first time was with a seventeen yr old girl but it was absolute rubbish it took another 2 yrs and an older woman to really make me appreciate it and i have been cumming back ever since:p
 
Still waiting for my first time.

This stories are interesting and some are informative, so keep them coming!
 
Oi vey, it was...well, read, damnit!

It was...oh God...two years ago? Yeah, right before my 18th birthday...Almost perfect, and everything else since has been approaching perfection from there. She is a little older than me, not much, been my best friend since Junior High. Has the most beautiful blue eyes...we'd been flirting constantly since Freshman year, and finally, a few weeks before Graduation, everything fell together...we were both eachother's Firsts, and it was awkward for a few moments, but...you know, it's one of those things that just seemed right. Hell, she was the reason I'd "saved" myself for those long, frustrating years...I just wanted her...sad, isn't it, that I still only want her? Of course now I have her (or is it the other way around?) and life is...well, suffice to say, this is as good as it gets.
BTW, Have you Fifteen Cents and a nail, and the shell of a great great great grandfather snail, to pay the Once-ler? Long Live Doctor Seuss, Long Live The Lorax! :)
 
First time

1976, and it was cold enough to freeze a well diggers ass. We were at the drive in movie, (yes, I am that old!!:eek: ) in a mustang convertible.

I think that is why I still like to be on top!!!:p
 
An observation

you might think that this is a rather obvious one, but after reading all these stories of first times, it occurs to me that our first exposures to sex are almost always negative, in cramped spaces and less than comfortable surroundings.
Yet, some people overlook these rather crude beginings and discover that it's a quite beautiful part of life and others are disgusted beyound belief at this messy,dirty,
silly activity.
 
Back
Top