Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
CelestialBody said:Server problems probably. I'm having no trouble with it though-could just be you![]()
sexy-girl said:mines fine if you do have trouble connecting to the login page you can always try a different one ... such as hotmail.co.uk or hotmail.ca
beckbabe said:MSN gives me so much trouble I barely ever use it anymore.![]()
Sweetlola said:
Me neither... I was tired of getting pages and pages of "MAKE YOUR DICK SO BIG IT'S A WEAPON" junk emails. It's exhausting!
but I'm thinking it must be in preferences somewhere.
) I think you go under preferences and there is an option for junk mail. It will tell you how to do so in the "Help" menu, and believe me, it works well. All the crap gets filtered out, and I haven't yet lost a "feedback" email in the "Junk Folder" 