Hey! New member, need help finding a story.

Nerdvomshow

Virgin
Not sure if this is the right place, so forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong area. There is a story I read on here a while back that like an idiot, forgot to save. It was great, and had a realistic tone to it for the most part. Hopefully someone here has seen it. Been a couple years since I have read it, but here is a brief synopsis from what I can remember.

Two men start the story, coworkers, they are out having drinks after work. One is married with kids and the other has a big dick (Of course) but has issues, like he was impotent and had trouble getting it up or something. They go back to the married guys house and the wife is there, the kids are asleep and things get kinky. The conversation turns to the friend with the big penis, and his marital/non being able to have kids/having a big dick, and the story turns to the wife blowing the big dick guy while the husband watches. There were repeated warnings to keep it down and be careful since the kids were sleeping in the house. Can’t remember much more since it’s been so long, but the story was so good as it had such a sense of realism to it. Would love to find this one again and actually save it this time. If there are any heroes out there that can help or has this story saved it would be great.

Been a huge fan of lit and excited to be a part of this community. Thanks in advance!

Not sure if this is the right place, so forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong area. There is a story I read on here a while back that like an idiot, forgot to save. It was great, and had a realistic tone to it for the most part. Hopefully someone here has seen it. Been a couple years since I have read it, but here is a brief synopsis from what I can remember.

Two men start the story, coworkers, they are out having drinks after work. One is married with kids and the other has a big dick (Of course) but has issues, like he was impotent and had trouble getting it up or something. They go back to the married guys house and the wife is there, the kids are asleep and things get kinky. The conversation turns to the friend with the big penis, and his marital/non being able to have kids/having a big dick, and the story turns to the wife blowing the big dick guy while the husband watches. There were repeated warnings to keep it down and be careful since the kids were sleeping in the house. Can’t remember much more since it’s been so long, but the story was so good as it had such a sense of realism to it. Would love to find this one again and actually save it this time. If there are any heroes out there that can help or has this story saved it would be great.

Been a huge fan of lit and excited to be a part of this community. Thanks in advance!

Wait...you're telling me the sex stories here aren't real? :)

Back