Her Training Takes an Interesting Turn (closed for dreamysub)

I take a minute to catch my breath as the pain from the ball zapping slowly subsides. "Well, that was a surprise! I didn't know you owned one of those! That electric spark really felt like the insides of my testicles were exploding and like a cigarette was searing into my sac. Not that I want to give you any ideas! I think you have some innate sadism going on here, and I can't say I don't like it!" As the pain in my balls subsides, I start to feel the left-over stinging sensation on my ass, and between my ass cheeks, reminding me of your precise whipping of my ass hole. "You're either quite the quick study with that whip, or you have more experience than you're letting on". Turning around to look at my ass in the wall mirror, I'm a bit taken aback by the criss-crossing of red lines from the whip, and the welts that have formed on both butt cheeks from the cane. "nice art work!".

"Ok, let's have some more fun with you, now!" I get closer to you -- my hard cock pushing against your navel. My fingers find your erect nipples. "I'm glad I'm not the only one excited here", as I caress your very hard nips. Circling your nips with my fingers, making them grow even harder, then a sudden hard pinch of both of them, followed by a firm pulling and twisting. "I'm surprised they're able to rotate this much", as I twist each of them in the other direction, very firmly, smiling as you shift from one foot to another. I take your left nipple in between my teeth, bite down, and slowly pull your nip outwards, stretching it to the point where it must feel to you like it's about to be ripped off - then slowly releasing it, letting it slide out of my mouth, painfully raked between my teeth. "They also stretch out quite impressively", smiling at your grimacing.

" let's continue your training, although it appears less and less like you actually need any!" I pick up a riding crop from the table and land a few quick smacks to the front of each thigh. "Notice that, just like the whip, wrist action is important for getting a true stinging effect from it .." I aim higher, smacking your abs several times. "Love those marks left on your skin in the shape of the crop!" Aiming a bit higher, I swing the crop into your tits, alternating between left and right, with around 5 strikes to each sensitive tit. The last two blows land squarely on your nips, causing you to let out a loud yelp as the crop hits your aching, previously abused nips.

Now, if you would be so kind as to lean on the table, facing me. Now spread your legs as wide as possible. "mmmm ... I love how you do that so ... willingly" I pick up the short whip and use it several times on each inner thigh, before shifting my gaze upwards a bit. With a quick upswing of the small whip, I let it impact you directly on your exposed pussy lips and clit. "I love that shout you just let out .." Swinging the whip again, it comes up and smacks you hard between the legs again. "Remember the windmill motion I taught you before? It works quite well between the legs." I grow harder at the sight of your eyes widening as I start to swing the whip in a rotating motion. "Now I'd like you to count with each time the whip hits you". You shout out "one!' with the first strike, then two thru ten with each quick successive smack to your quickly reddening pussy. I put the whip down, so excited at your trembling body and heaving torso.

I pick up the small cane that you used on my ass cheeks. "I know from my painful experience that you know how to use this, but there is a fun technique I'd like to demonstrate", smiling especially mischievously at you. "Can you spread you legs just a bit more?" " Perfect!" You see, the cane is a bit flexible and can be bent back a bit for some added effect". You shake your head in a way that says "NO!" and also "well, maybe". I position the cane a between your legs, pull the end back an inch, and release it so it strikes your pussy. You yell out loudly. "Nicely taken!", I remark. "But the cane is actually even more flexible..." Pulling the end back about 2 inches, i let it go, this time making a louder smacking sound against you. You yell out again, but before you can protest -- I bend the cane back 4 or 5 inches and let go. It smacks sharply into your labia and clit, causing you to howl. "Wow! That was loud! I guess you really felt that one!" I lean forward to kiss you on the lips, my 7 inches painfully hard as it bumps into your body.

Putting the cane down, I smile and inform you that it's your turn again ...

Well, that was... something! *gulp* I whisper with trembling voice and still obvious state of arousal. I still lay on the table trying to catch my breath, my chest still heaving from all you've just done to me.

I slowly rise up my quivering body and sit on the edge of the table facing you. As much as I hate to admit it, from this impact its very obvious who is the TOP here and who just like to play around and tease. I am not sure if I have as much dominance in me as you just showed me, I say with a guilty smile while I try to hide how much effort it cost me not to beg you to fuck me right here right now. I can feel the blood boiling in me as the need to throw myself at your feet trying to take over. I close my eyes for a moment and trying to refocous and get my head straight. I take few deep long breaths and calm myself down from everything you just did to me. I feel finaly able to stand on my feet again, so I jump off the table and aproach you very very slowly.

I lean over and whisper into your ear "You know, when your hard twitching cock bumped into my body I was ready to beg you to fuck me... I say as I suck on your ear lobe. I take a short pause and then I say.
But thats gone now and bite on that ear lobe and give you very cheeky grin. The thing you did to me with the cane? I wanna show you something similiar. If you please may lay your self on the table and open your legs for me. I am not sure if men even open their legs like this? But I don't care, open them for me! Actualy I think I will tie you up like this, just in case you wanna close your legs yanno. It wouldn't be such a fun then. I say and put leather cuffs on your ankles and tie your legs open wide thinking how humiliating it must feel for you to be put in this possition. I come closer to your rock hard cock and touch it briefly. It seems your cock is ready for a bit of attention and I shall give it to it, I say with mischievous grin on my face. Since you kissed my lips I feel it's just fair to return the favor and give your cock nice slow wet kiss. I can see the precum dripping out of the head of your cock and I giggle to myself. I lean down to your face and say, you used cane on me which was very HOT and I loved it to bits! I will do just fine with simple ruler! I gently caress your chest giving your erect nipples proper atention. I must try if your nipples can handle what mine did! I say as I start twisting your nipples with my fingers. From the look on your face I can tell it's very painful, but your cock seems to live it! I twist your nipples as much as possible and then I pin nice pair of crocodile clamps on them, just to remind you who is in charge just now. Then I move between your legs and say, hope you feel comfortable. :D I sure as hell do! 😈
Yanno cane can give a bit of sting, but so can this ruler and couple rubber bands I just took out of my packet. If you may count them out for me please I say as I bend the ruler and let go aiming for your balls. I start gently as I've never done this before and don't wanna break my toy. You yelp in pain, but not as loud and paifuly as I would like you too. It seems you can take more than that I say with smile on my face. Ready? Count! Two, you say as I sting your balls with the ruler again, but much harder now! You yelp loudly and I smile contentedly. Thats more like it! Count! You count three to ten and with each strike I give more strenght into it. When you say ten and I release the ruler you howl in pain and give me angry look. Ops I say. Was it too much for you? I say as I lean down and start licking the redned and very warm balls, cooling it with my saliva. I will make it better for ya I say as I suck and lick your balls and all over around your cock, but never your cock. And yet I can see how bad you wish I would as your cock twitching in anticipation asking to be sucked on. I look at it and give it a soft smack and say NOT yet! Than I kiss it on the top of the head and untie you.

Now if you please may lay down on the table on your belly. You lay down and I tie your legs to the sides of the table and your hands above your head to the other side of the table. I strech you out as much as possible, so you can barely move right now. I lean down to your face and whisper. I think I have a bit of a situation here. Somehow all this torturing kinda made me all needy, but I don't wanna fuck your cock just yet. You did not deserve it yet! But I need something and since you are all tied up I guess I can use any part of you I like, I say with evil grin. I give you soft kiss on your lips and move between your legs again. I step over your right leg and start rubing my wet needy cunt of your leg. The hair on your leg feels sooo good against my aching cunt. I hump your leg as a dog until I cum all over it and pass out on your chest. I lay like that for a minute enjoying the warm and your sexy hairy chest. Well thats better. For me anyways! I giggle and move back between your legs. I think you deserve some good whipping now! I take the short whip and start whipping your legs, bum and the top of your back with it. Gently first, but harder and harder with each stroke. Your back starts to get nicely painted as you yelp out loudly. I lean over to your back and caress the marks gently with my finger tips and kiss it gently, tracing the marks with my wet tongue. You moan in pleasure as your chest moves up and down quickly. When it seems you start to enjoy it a bit too much I stop. I caress your face gently and give you a big smile. Should I stop or go on? I ask. You give me a big grin and I know you want more. I give you big grin back and say "As you wish!". I pick up the nine tails cat now and start whipping your back with it using the motion you tought me. You howl and yelp, but I can tell you enjoy it very much, same as do I. When I finaly stop, your body as well painted. Your ass cheeks are covered with bruises and your ass is hot to touch. Your back got plently of red marks, same as your out and inner tights. I can tell you are quivering. See you like THAT makes me so excited! I lean my body over yours and rest my body gently on your back for a bit, just enjoying your rugged breathing and the quivering. I caress your body all over with my hands and my tongue and just enjoy your helplessness to stop me. When I feel your breath is back to normal I stand up and untie you. I put all the toys aside look you straigt in the eye and say "I never knew I would enjoy doing this so much!" I lower my face and look to the floor now. "Hurt me please..." I whisper as I kneel down and hand you the whip. "This me hurting you and you hurting me is something I never even I fantasized about and yet it seems I love it so much! I didn't know this side of me..." I look a bit guilty, a bit confused, but also very aroused and excited. I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I had to breathe it out! I say with apologetic smile and say it's your turn again. 😈

Damn I forgot about the rubber bands! Oh well, I will keep those close by for next time!

Well, that was... something! *gulp* I whisper with trembling voice and still obvious state of arousal. I still lay on the table trying to catch my breath, my chest still heaving from all you've just done to me.

I slowly rise up my quivering body and sit on the edge of the table facing you. As much as I hate to admit it, from this impact its very obvious who is the TOP here and who just like to play around and tease. I am not sure if I have as much dominance in me as you just showed me, I say with a guilty smile while I try to hide how much effort it cost me not to beg you to fuck me right here right now. I can feel the blood boiling in me as the need to throw myself at your feet trying to take over. I close my eyes for a moment and trying to refocous and get my head straight. I take few deep long breaths and calm myself down from everything you just did to me. I feel finaly able to stand on my feet again, so I jump off the table and aproach you very very slowly.

I lean over and whisper into your ear "You know, when your hard twitching cock bumped into my body I was ready to beg you to fuck me... I say as I suck on your ear lobe. I take a short pause and then I say.
But thats gone now and bite on that ear lobe and give you very cheeky grin. The thing you did to me with the cane? I wanna show you something similiar. If you please may lay your self on the table and open your legs for me. I am not sure if men even open their legs like this? But I don't care, open them for me! Actualy I think I will tie you up like this, just in case you wanna close your legs yanno. It wouldn't be such a fun then. I say and put leather cuffs on your ankles and tie your legs open wide thinking how humiliating it must feel for you to be put in this possition. I come closer to your rock hard cock and touch it briefly. It seems your cock is ready for a bit of attention and I shall give it to it, I say with mischievous grin on my face. Since you kissed my lips I feel it's just fair to return the favor and give your cock nice slow wet kiss. I can see the precum dripping out of the head of your cock and I giggle to myself. I lean down to your face and say, you used cane on me which was very HOT and I loved it to bits! I will do just fine with simple ruler! I gently caress your chest giving your erect nipples proper atention. I must try if your nipples can handle what mine did! I say as I start twisting your nipples with my fingers. From the look on your face I can tell it's very painful, but your cock seems to live it! I twist your nipples as much as possible and then I pin nice pair of crocodile clamps on them, just to remind you who is in charge just now. Then I move between your legs and say, hope you feel comfortable. :D I sure as hell do! 😈
Yanno cane can give a bit of sting, but so can this ruler and couple rubber bands I just took out of my packet. If you may count them out for me please I say as I bend the ruler and let go aiming for your balls. I start gently as I've never done this before and don't wanna break my toy. You yelp in pain, but not as loud and paifuly as I would like you too. It seems you can take more than that I say with smile on my face. Ready? Count! Two, you say as I sting your balls with the ruler again, but much harder now! You yelp loudly and I smile contentedly. Thats more like it! Count! You count three to ten and with each strike I give more strenght into it. When you say ten and I release the ruler you howl in pain and give me angry look. Ops I say. Was it too much for you? I say as I lean down and start licking the redned and very warm balls, cooling it with my saliva. I will make it better for ya I say as I suck and lick your balls and all over around your cock, but never your cock. And yet I can see how bad you wish I would as your cock twitching in anticipation asking to be sucked on. I look at it and give it a soft smack and say NOT yet! Than I kiss it on the top of the head and untie you.

Now if you please may lay down on the table on your belly. You lay down and I tie your legs to the sides of the table and your hands above your head to the other side of the table. I strech you out as much as possible, so you can barely move right now. I lean down to your face and whisper. I think I have a bit of a situation here. Somehow all this torturing kinda made me all needy, but I don't wanna fuck your cock just yet. You did not deserve it yet! But I need something and since you are all tied up I guess I can use any part of you I like, I say with evil grin. I give you soft kiss on your lips and move between your legs again. I step over your right leg and start rubing my wet needy cunt of your leg. The hair on your leg feels sooo good against my aching cunt. I hump your leg as a dog until I cum all over it and pass out on your chest. I lay like that for a minute enjoying the warm and your sexy hairy chest. Well thats better. For me anyways! I giggle and move back between your legs. I think you deserve some good whipping now! I take the short whip and start whipping your legs, bum and the top of your back with it. Gently first, but harder and harder with each stroke. Your back starts to get nicely painted as you yelp out loudly. I lean over to your back and caress the marks gently with my finger tips and kiss it gently, tracing the marks with my wet tongue. You moan in pleasure as your chest moves up and down quickly. When it seems you start to enjoy it a bit too much I stop. I caress your face gently and give you a big smile. Should I stop or go on? I ask. You give me a big grin and I know you want more. I give you big grin back and say "As you wish!". I pick up the nine tails cat now and start whipping your back with it using the motion you tought me. You howl and yelp, but I can tell you enjoy it very much, same as do I. When I finaly stop, your body as well painted. Your ass cheeks are covered with bruises and your ass is hot to touch. Your back got plently of red marks, same as your out and inner tights. I can tell you are quivering. See you like THAT makes me so excited! I lean my body over yours and rest my body gently on your back for a bit, just enjoying your rugged breathing and the quivering. I caress your body all over with my hands and my tongue and just enjoy your helplessness to stop me. When I feel your breath is back to normal I stand up and untie you. I put all the toys aside look you straigt in the eye and say "I never knew I would enjoy doing this so much!" I lower my face and look to the floor now. "Hurt me please..." I whisper as I kneel down and hand you the whip. "This me hurting you and you hurting me is something I never even I fantasized about and yet it seems I love it so much! I didn't know this side of me..." I look a bit guilty, a bit confused, but also very aroused and excited. I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I had to breathe it out! I say with apologetic smile and say it's your turn again. 😈

Damn I forgot about the rubber bands! Oh well, I will keep those close by for next time! :D

Back