Help please

La Huesera

see how high she flies
Joined
Aug 24, 2001
Posts
2,943
Could someone make this smaller for me so I could use it for my AV? Please, please, please :) How does one do that? Is a special program needed?
 
Lilminx, once you re-sized it, how did you attach the image? I've only done it with my av, and it lets me browse my computer for the file.
 
Mischka said:
Lilminx, once you re-sized it, how did you attach the image? I've only done it with my av, and it lets me browse my computer for the file.
That's how I attached it- by saving it to my comp resizing it, resaving in the new size and then browsing for the file. Is there another way to do it?
 
No prob- anytime :) Outsider is much better at doing the av thing though...
 
with almost any photo editor or paint program

in photoshop i go Image pulldown image size make sure it's in pixels and not inches then replace the largest number with 150

most programs work that way but some use different words, corel photoshop goes imagesize resize i beleive.
 
Re: LILMINX

GuyJD said:
How do you resize the images?

I have a program that came with my scanner- Ulead photo express- I don't know how to resize it using pixels though, so I have to keep putting in different dimensions in terms of inches. It's a pain because it's hard for me determine if it's too big to be an avatar, but if anyone needs a pic made smaller, I don't mind doing it for them :) As long as they ask nicely- oh, and bribing me won't hurt either... ;)
 
Didn't see the file attach button at the bottom. I was trying to use the button at the top. Testing...
 
Thanks Lilminx. Until I get a scanner, I'll just make the checks out to you.
 
Back
Top