Help me find the story

Akahsy

Virgin
I read one story on Literotica a while ago and I am not able to find it again.
Below is synopsis of a story:

A looser husband who works in pharmaceutical company (not sure about it, company may be different), takes his wife on company exhibition. After looking at his wife, his boss tells husband to make his wife as a model for company at exhibition booth to attract more client and increase sells. So his wife starte modelling on companies booth. This exhibition is multiple day exhibition, so next day boss give his wife to wear a bikini and as days go by wife keeps showing more and more skin and everyday husband’s boss keeps giving cash price to her. One day after end of the day boss takes the wife into Limousine and fucks her. After next day company gives wife separate room because someone at exhibition complains about her nudity.So clients now directly starts going into room and have sex with wife. At the end of the story husband’s all colleagues are fucking his wife in the room and husband enters the room. Wife swears at husband that where was he. After that day wife gets roll in husband’s company as husband’s boss. At the end wife tells husband that she is his boss now and things will run as she wants and she can fuck anyone.

So base on this synopsis, can someone please tell me which story it is and probably give me the link to it?

Back