Guys and Cum

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our stories

Part 1- My wife becomes possessed with a dominating spirit every time we have sex. Now let me clarify: I am the dominant one when we make love. It is very passionate, loving and sensual. That is 50% of the time we have intercourse. The other 50% of the time is SEX and she is the dominant one. This has progressed from her aggressively playing with my cock to now she makes me lick her creampie filled with my cum clean. I love it when she is so dominant and I have no choice in the matter when she tells me to, “Lick it clean.” There is no feeling like being strapped down to the bed and having my wife ride me, and knowing she is going to make me lick my cum out of her messy pussy. She usually teases me while she is riding me. She say’s things like: “You are my cum slut and you will be licking your cum from my vagina after you fill me up” or “you know you love licking your cum from my used vagina, so hurry and fill me up,” or “what do you think your college girlfriends and buddies will say when I tell them you are such a good cum slut?” She loves riding me strapped down perpendicular on the bed, so after I fill her pussy with my cum she can easily move up, straddle my face and lowering her cum filled pussy down to my mouth as she tells me: “lick it clean cum slut!”, or “Eat it” There is nothing more beautiful than seeing her pussy leaking and covered with my cum.

How many guys will admit to having done this at some point?
I've done it a few times. Wanted to taste my cum, and always lost the desire moments after orgasm. This took the reluctance out of the equation, because the cum would be in my mouth when the hormones shut the cravings off. It wasn't just in my mouth. I also got it on my lips, chin, and cheek. All of it I found VERY erotic.

Then to savor the warm, wet, slick sensations for as long as possible tasting and discovering. Then to swallow.

I have come to conclude, in my mind, that this is a gay/homosexual act. And, those thoughts I find erotic too.

I've never been with another man, but the thoughts and desires are there. Maybe someday, ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back