Goodbyes

I just read on the FB that a friend of mine passed away from stomach cancer. She was a Texas lady; tall, big hair, irreverent, honest, funny as hell, and beautiful. I did not get a chance to say good bye. A few weeks ago, I did email her, asking how she was doing. I had heard she was ill, but I did not know the circumstances. I never got an answer. If I knew she was terminal, I'd of liked to have said good bye.
Sorry Thor. :rose:
All is good. :) parody of the greetings thread.
Great! :D
 
I prefer to have closure and do goodbye properly.

I’ve been ghosted. It was not ideal at the time but ultimately it also matters not one bit to me now. I suspect, though, that would be different dependent on who it was ghosting me.

Booooo
 
Ghosting is just easier for me.

Even when I get my cancer diagnosis after I start coughing/shitting/pissing blood and hurting enough I'm just going to load a fatty, grab a bottle and a good album and go out back for some stargazing in a T-shirt.....when it's -40F out.

If I'm lucky.

I suspect and have always had a feeling I'm going to heart attack off this rock.

Fuck... I hope I don't die on the shitter pinchin' a loaf.

I'd rather die just about any other way than that.
 
Back
Top