Going to be published

I've had my first short story accepted by Excessica! I couldn't believe it when I read the email! It was one on my stories list but I pulled it and re-wrote quite a bit of it so it's basically a new story! I'm so excited! :nana:

The story is titled The Mechanic and my pen name is Vivian Vincent (after two of my grandmothers)

Congrats! I love your stories....
 
Sold another one. :)

The title of it is Breaking The Covenants.

Here's the blurb.

The German vampire Gunther von Wittersheim has a problem: he’s fallen in love with the English Lady Marguerite Giffard and his greatest immortal enemy knows about it. Alphonse de Brunel is also a vampire, and ruthless enough to use the human girl as a weapon against his foe. When de Brunel captures Marguerite and turns her into a vampire against her will, Gunther swears to destroy him.

But vampires are bound by the Covenants, a code of law enforced by the mysterious and most powerful of the vampire Elders. If Gunther kills de Brunel, the Conclave will destroy him. Marguerite must find a way to keep Gunther’s thirst for revenge from leading him to his death. When they pursue de Brunel to St. Petersburg, they find themselves caught up in a revolution that pits vampire against vampire. Can they find a way to capture de Brunel and return him to the Conclave before the violence in Russia sweeps them up? Or will they, too, fall prey to the breaking of the Covenants?
 
Sold another one. :)

The title of it is Breaking The Covenants.

Here's the blurb.

The German vampire Gunther von Wittersheim has a problem: he’s fallen in love with the English Lady Marguerite Giffard and his greatest immortal enemy knows about it. Alphonse de Brunel is also a vampire, and ruthless enough to use the human girl as a weapon against his foe. When de Brunel captures Marguerite and turns her into a vampire against her will, Gunther swears to destroy him.

But vampires are bound by the Covenants, a code of law enforced by the mysterious and most powerful of the vampire Elders. If Gunther kills de Brunel, the Conclave will destroy him. Marguerite must find a way to keep Gunther’s thirst for revenge from leading him to his death. When they pursue de Brunel to St. Petersburg, they find themselves caught up in a revolution that pits vampire against vampire. Can they find a way to capture de Brunel and return him to the Conclave before the violence in Russia sweeps them up? Or will they, too, fall prey to the breaking of the Covenants?


*flits into your thread--Wonders how I missed this before*
*Sees you have a new book sold*
*claps hands wildly, while my wings start fluttering madly*


Congratulations!! :rose::rose:
MMMM More Vampires!!;)

*sneaks a quick kiss on your cheek*
*grins impishly and quickly flits out*
 
Well, now, I won't bug you again about publishing with eXcessica... *ahem*

;)

Congrats, Rob. Happy sales! :cathappy:
 
Yep. I'm writing the guy's parts and she's writing the heroine's. Both first person. :)

She's hard to keep up with though. A real A type personality. Squared. Her goal is to get five novels published this year, all the size of this one. Which is 142K words.
 
At last, one of my books has a trailer. :D

Don't forget to hit the play button.
That is SO cool. (And I didn't need sound for IT!!):D

Yep. I'm writing the guy's parts and she's writing the heroine's. Both first person. :)

She's hard to keep up with though. A real A type personality. Squared. Her goal is to get five novels published this year, all the size of this one. Which is 142K words.

FIVE! OH! :eek:
 
Back
Top