Foreplay ;)

itsme__kit

Experienced
Wassup my beautiful peoples! <3 I hope you all are doing fantabulous things ;) And yes, I said fantabulous. Don't come for me. I know I have not been on the forum as of late. Been dealing with mental health and trying to get back into writing creative and horny things for you lovely peoples! :)

But anyway, to my beautiful and scrumptious ladies *wink wink*

Today's topic of mine is about foreplay.

Yes. Foreplay. The MOST important meal of the goddamn day. I don't understand how anyone can just skip over foreplay and just get into the fucking. Unless you are doing a quickie, I can understand that if you don't have enough time and you want to get it out of the way and whatnot. However, if the spicy sessions are going to take all night or morning long, foreplay is a must. Like, warming up the body with the right amount of roughness and passion before the real fun begins. Making sure you are marked up, the clit is swollen and ready, and your body trembling for more and more.

Like, they are being attentive to the way your body reacts when they touch you in a certain way that gives you goosebumps, that way your breath gets caught in your throat, and the way you shiver lightly when their fingertips graze over that one (or multiple) sensitive spots. But don't tell them that your WHOLE body is sensitive. They are going to have a fucking field trip. You will cum before they put their dick (or strap-on) in that impatient and slobbering pussy.

For me personally, a little TMI, I have encountered a dislike of foreplay from others, and it would turn me off so badly. There was even one guy I fucked around with who would get pissed if I teased him too much. I mean a whole fucking attitude. Like ya'll, never again. Fuck that shit. Glad he is fucking blocked even though this was years ago.

But anyway, foreplay is the most important, and there are many ways to go about with foreplay. It can be sensual, rough, sexy, passionate, primal, reassuring, and fun, especially with the right partner.

So, what about you babes? :heart: What is your favorite thing about foreplay? What is your favorite form of foreplay?

Foreplay for me, is the excitement of exploring the female form, enjoy what your touch does, how the skin reacts, where you touch the body and its responses. Whether your driving your partners desires, or just teasing her. Foreplay is as long or short as is needed for you both to get, stay or build to a great fucking session.

Back