Favorite Cartoons

Scoobydoo
Spongebob
Dexters lab
Power puff girls
sailrmoon
simpsons
daria
futurama
RUGRATS!
and Speed Racer
this list could go on forever:D
 
lilminx said:

Yeah, but I didn't know the name of the cartoon, so I didn't know that that was the one I was thinknig of, silly.

Partners in goofiness :)
 
Such infidelity....

I forgot to mention Animaniacs....damn I miss that program...
 
bibphi said:
Love this cartoon thread! Anyone remember Jem?? She was "truly outrageous", or however the song went...

Yeah I remember it. :)

Jem (Jem is excitement) oh
Jem (Jem is adventure) oh
Glamour and glitter
Fashion and fame

Jem (Jem is truly outrageous)
(Truly, truly, truly outrageous)
Oh whoa Jem (Jem)
The music contagious (outrageous)

Jem is my name
No one else is the same
Jem is my name

[must'nt forget the Misfits]

But we're the Misfits
Our songs are better
We are the Misfits, the Misfits
And we're gonna get her

Jem (Jem is truly outrageous)
(truly, truly, truly outrageous)
Oh whoa Jem (Jem)
The music contagious (outrageous)

Jem is my name
No one else is the same
Jem is my name


k...shoot me now please. *L*
 
My favorite used to be The Superfriends at the Hall of Justice.

Wacky Racers was too cool too. Catch the pidgeon catch the pidgeon, catch the pidgeon nab him, grab him, stab him, slab him, catch that pidgeon now!

I loved Magilla too:

We've got a gorilla for sale
Magilla Gorilla for sale.
Won't you buy him,
Take him home and try him
He's really ideal

Don't you want a little gorilla you can call your own
A gorilla who'll be with ya' when you're all alone?

How much is that gorilla in the window?

Take our advice
At any price
A gorilla like Magilla is mighty nice.
Gorilla, Magilla Gorilla for sale.

Even though it wasn't a cartoon, Land of the Lost, was my all time favorite tv show. The sleeztacks, the dinosaurs. . .it was great. :)

Land of the Lost

Marshall, Will, and Holly
On a routine expedition
Met the greatest earthquake ever known.
High on the rapids
It struck their tiny raft.
And plunged them down a thousand feet below.
To the Land of the Lost.
To the Land of the Lost.
To the Land of the Lost.
 
My favorite caroons are The Simpsons and the first 2 seasons of Digimon.
 
Droopy was cool in his own way

Thundercats
Transformers
Frosty the Snowman,

Please.......LOL. Don't let me get started. I can talk cartoons all night long.

kgboot
 
Last edited:
How could I forget.........

Peanuts Love Charlie Brown Is there a cooler dog than Snoopy? I mean what dog is cooler than "Joe Cool."

Fat Albert and the Cosby kids. Loved these guys. Who can forget Mushmouth. LOL. Or Russell's classic line to Rudy.

Russell to Rudy....

Russell " Rudy your pick lines are like school on Saturday."........

Rudy " Oh yeah Russell. How are my pick uplines I like school on Saturday?"

Russell "NO CLASS!!" LOL

kgboot
 
Back
Top