Favorite Actor?

I love Harrison Ford Movies. I like Arnold Schwartzenagger movies. I like Al Pacino movies. Hard to make a decision as to which is my favorite. I also like Sam Elliot. Must be my confusion taking over, I just can't decide.
 
Cary Grant.

Charming, handsome, personable, believable, suave. And a good dramatic actor, acrobat and comedian all rolled up in one.
 
Re: another one

batter said:
Clint Eastwood........liked him after i saw the Dirty Harry series of movies.

favorite actress...i like Sandra Bullock...she was good in Speed and i found her funny in 28 Days



I like Sandra Bullock too!
 
HARRISON FORD - or maybe it is just the whole "Indiana Jones" thing, you know, the whip & leather oooohhhhhh!!!

New to my list is Liam Neeson - oh that sexy accent!!
 
My favorites from today are Jack Nicholson and Tom Hanks

Yesteryear are Humphrey Bogart and Cary Grant
 
My current favorites:

Male: Kevin Spacey (as of last nights special on WB)

Female: Angelina Jolie (because she's so damn hot and sexy)
 
James Earl Jones - a classy guy, great actor and I would KILL to have a voice like that.
 
hey sexy-girl

I agree, Tim Roth is an awesome actor..

Have you ever seen Four Rooms? That's one of my classic favorites!!
 
Re: hey sexy-girl

MishkarinaSkye said:
I agree, Tim Roth is an awesome actor..

Have you ever seen Four Rooms? That's one of my classic favorites!!


yeah it was very good if a little strange :)
 
I can't list all of the actors I like - I tend to forget some of their names, but I have been pleasantly surprised by Brendan Fraser's acting in "The Mummy" and especially "Blast from the Past" which I thought was a very funny movie. The scene with Alicia Silverstone (whom I find very sexy - of course) where he tends to her skinned knee and then sings to her is very romantic.

I thought "Duddly Do-right" was a Dud.

Others:

Gregory Peck ("To kill a mockingbird").
Cary Grant ("Arsenic and Old Lace", "North by Northwest" and my fave "Father Goose").
Robert Mitchum ("Heaven Knows Mr. Alison", "The Big Sleep")
Robin Williams in "Bicentennial Man"
Steve Martin in "My Blue Heaven" and "The Jerk"
Bogie as Dobbs in "The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre"; "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!" ;-)

Yes, I know Bogie didn't say it - but most people don't remember that this famous line started there. Badges!

I could go on and on as I remember them but those are the ones I think of off the top of my head.
 
Nick Cage, John Malcovich, Morgan Freeman, Anthony Hopkins and John Travolta-only because I have a thing for John Travolta-not that I think he can act well. :)
 
my fav's are(guys) ben affleck,scott caan and nicholas cage
(girl's)angelina jolie and drew barrymore
 
Back
Top