Fantasies

The first time I sucked another guys cock was during a game of truth and dare, the dare was made by my wife and she watched as I did it. Since then I've enjoyed sucking cock but the wife doesn't know that I've become addicted to cock sucking.
Did she get turned on watching you, or get verbal at all?

She said she was surprised I sucked his cock but she did find it amusing.
I wonder if she’s telling the whole truth there… a lot of women, my girlfriend included, seem to be turned on by that scenario.
It is a strong fantasy of mine to get together with a couple where the guy wants to suck cock and the woman is wanting to watch. I want him between my legs with his mouth full of cock, her alongside me on the couch with her hand on his head pushing him onto me…
And of course in my fantasy world we’re all naked, all egos are checked at the door, the wife and I are making out, my fingers are in her dripping wet pussy… and in about two minutes she’s going to straddle me and sink down on my long shaft while he licks and sucks and plays with us…
Choreography is everything lol.
Thanks for letting me have my moment 😄

You say you’ve become an avid cocksucker- do you have a regular thing going with one guy or is it hit or miss?

I wonder if she’s telling the whole truth there… a lot of women, my girlfriend included, seem to be turned on by that scenario.
It is a strong fantasy of mine to get together with a couple where the guy wants to suck cock and the woman is wanting to watch. I want him between my legs with his mouth full of cock, her alongside me on the couch with her hand on his head pushing him onto me…
And of course in my fantasy world we’re all naked, all egos are checked at the door, the wife and I are making out, my fingers are in her dripping wet pussy… and in about two minutes she’s going to straddle me and sink down on my long shaft while he licks and sucks and plays with us…
Choreography is everything lol.
Thanks for letting me have my moment 😄

You say you’ve become an avid cocksucker- do you have a regular thing going with one guy or is it hit or miss?
I used to have a regular guy whose cock I sucked, he was my best friend from my school days. He was married but prefered me sucking his cock and he had also fucked my wife a few times. But he moved overseas but I have sucked other married mens cocks and they think I'm a better cock sucker than their wives.

I used to have a regular guy whose cock I sucked, he was my best friend from my school days. He was married but prefered me sucking his cock and he had also fucked my wife a few times. But he moved overseas but I have sucked other married mens cocks and they think I'm a better cock sucker than their wives.
Sounds like a lovely situation, sorry it came to an end.
Wish there wasn’t this inconveniently large body of water between us, I would love to assess your skills 😁.
I have enjoyed some wonderful blowjobs from a number of guys in the past six years or so, and yes, they do tend to outperform the ladies… I am so thankful for the guys that enjoy servicing cock!
If I may ask a personal question, do any of them get you off in return, or is that something you take care of later…

Oh I want in on this chat… been there (a bit) to fantasize like a deviate…
Brain is like a Disney Theme Park for the Bi Side! Would love to chat… Southeast USA but friendly and honest… at least that’s what my wife says!
Looking for like minded and I’ll share my dirty laundry! LETS CHAT!

Let's chat new to this but want to here your experience with another guy curious
I was in my early 20’s when I went down on my best friend who I had had a crush on for years. He had initiated it by putting his hand down my pants but as soon as it started I wasn’t going to miss the opportunity. I loved having his cock in my mouth and would have been happy to service him until he shot his load in my mouth but we were interrupted. We never got the chance again to pick up where we left off. I think his end goal was to have me fuck him and it would have been a dream come true to both give and receive with him.

He was the only guy I’ve been with but I’ve fantasized a lot recently about being with another man again.

Back