Exploring my exhibitionist side….. Hotwife2024’s personal thread ❤️

@saintcero and @drobert44 no one begrudges you a bit of sexy banter, but I think this is more appropriate over DM no? This isn’t a general purpose exhibitionist thread, it’s entirely for @HotWife2024 to share. We won’t be posting anymore pictures until your posts are removed, so @everyoneelse please feel free to report them, hopefully it will expedite them being removed. Thanks
Agreed and my apologies. Working on deleting now. If I miss one please point it out and I will take care of it.

@saintcero and @drobert44 no one begrudges you a bit of sexy banter, but I think this is more appropriate over DM no? This isn’t a general purpose exhibitionist thread, it’s entirely for @HotWife2024 to share. We won’t be posting anymore pictures until your posts are removed, so @everyoneelse please feel free to report them, hopefully it will expedite them being removed. Thanks
They have been reported. Hopefully, they will be removed soon.

Haha 🦄 we are just waiting for her husband to get home and drop her lattest pics.
btw, she loves a dic pic, a cum tribute, and silver tongued devils, like your in thread posts. You naughty boys have been making her 🔥❤️🔥 and very 💦

With luck Hot Wife Hubby will be in a good mood.
🦋🦋
So, if I wanna send her a pic, do it with a DM? Not a reply on her thread?

Haha 🦄 we are just waiting for her husband to get home and drop her lattest pics.
btw, she loves a dic pic, a cum tribute, and silver tongued devils, like your in thread posts. You naughty boys have been making her 🔥❤️🔥 and very 💦

With luck Hot Wife Hubby will be in a good mood.
🦋🦋
Well I have a Black Belt in Tongue Fu! 😛👅💦😉

We had a couple of days away from posting, real life taking over for a little while! We wanted to post the last two we have in this series before we share the next (shorter) batch of pictures. By the end of this shoot I was getting horny for hubby!

Attachments

• 64afd3b4-f6d2-4bb1-a151-6c81184d664e.jpeg
    64afd3b4-f6d2-4bb1-a151-6c81184d664e.jpeg
    484.8 KB · Views: 506
  • IMG_7224.jpeg
    IMG_7224.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 491
We had a couple of days away from posting, real life taking over for a little while! We wanted to post the last two we have in this series before we share the next (shorter) batch of pictures. By the end of this shoot I was getting horny for hubby!
I hope hubby was UP to scratching your itch. I know if I was taking these pics I would have been.

Back