Domcop

lilminx

...
Joined
Sep 13, 2001
Posts
19,004
Although I'm pretty new here myself, I'd like to introduce someone brand-new on here- Domcop. Please make him feel as welcome here as I've felt in the past month. Thanks everyone :)
 
hi

hi everyone- great to be here. lilmnx has spoken highly of everyone here, so i decided i would check it out too.
hope to talk with some of you soon.
 
Welcome Aboard!

Damm! With a nick like Domcop, I am getting flustered already!



:p
 
Re: Welcome Aboard!

MissTaken said:
Damm! With a nick like Domcop, I am getting flustered already!

:p
Yeah- you should see him in his uniform ;) :p
 
Welcome Domcop!

If you feel the need, LitAnon meetins are rumored to be on Thursdays at 9 pm. Can't find anyone to admit to needing them, but I'm sure it will eventually happen.
 
Hi Domcop.. welcome to Lit..

heard you look good in a uniform..

got any pics to post??

with or without uniform is fine.. ;)

we aren't picky here.. :D
 
Nice

Uniforms get me every time!


Oh. Very nice smile as well.


Seriously, Welcome to lit. Relax and enjoy!


:)
 
Domcop?
As in what it sounds like?
Oh my.

Once upon a time i had a student named Dominic. Everyone called him Dom. I had (internal only) trouble saying that name for the entire semester he was in my class.

Domcop, hmm?
My, my, my.

Welcome to Lit, Domcop.
:cool:
 
More handcuffs! Yippee! :D

Hiya, Domcop. So, tell me. What's a girl gotta do to get cuffed and groped...er, frisked by you? ;)
 
Welcom to Lit Domcop

yep, i am sure you will find some interesting friends on here.

any friend of lilminx is a friend of ours.
she has seemed to have settled in rather nicely here

pleased to meet you!
 
Re: hi

Domcop said:
hi everyone- great to be here. lilmnx has spoken highly of everyone here, so i decided i would check it out too.
hope to talk with some of you soon.

Oh really now. Well don't believe any of the bad things that she's said about me.

WELCOME to the Lit board.
 
Welcome to lit,Domcop, nice to meet you.


I wasn't speeding:eek: , really I wasn't :D
 
Shylady said:
Welcome to lit,Domcop, nice to meet you.


I wasn't speeding:eek: , really I wasn't :D



But, if we were speeding, would we get to see the cuffs and the nightstick then?



:p
 
welcome to lit Domcop......hope you enjoy your stay here .....lol

by the way, nice pic!!!:) :)
 
Re: Re: hi

GuyJD said:


Oh really now. Well don't believe any of the bad things that she's said about me.

WELCOME to the Lit board.
Hey! I didn't say anything bad about you- i just warned him about trolls and certain people who like to stir up shit here. I have nothing against you- as a matter of fact, I have a thing for cops... :)
 
I don't think I've ever welcomed a new person before. But I think it's a good habit to get into. So...

Welcome to Lit, Domcop. There's something for everyone here, and I hope you enjoy yourself. :)

P.S. Great screen name! ;)
 
Back
Top